Hello! Project's Station '24 » YT » TV » Radio » Magazines »

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Station » YT, TV, Radio, and Magazines «

Postby Amped » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:04 am

Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:BEYOOOOONDS Kobayashi Honoka announced that she will participate in the Fuji-TV variety show "Geinoukai Tokugiou Ketteisen TEPPEN Summer 2023", Airs August 12th at 9pm.
https://twitter.com/BEYOOOOONDS_/status ... 9289449473

Celebrity talents with common hobbies and special skills compete to become the number one "TEPPEN King" in that hobby or skill in a winner-take-all tournament format.

Kobayashi Honoka will compete in the Piano showdown, which has been held many times on the show.

TEPPEN competition preview - Kobayashi Honoka

For the past 21 times, this program has decided the No. 1 pianist in the entertainment industry, and this time, celebrity pianists were recruited from more than 170 entertainment agencies nationwide!

After a preliminary screening of the assembled pianists, the 12 most elite of the elite, who have won a fierce competition, will compete in a final showdown.

Contestants will first perform a free performance in the first stage of three in each group. Only one winner will advance to the final round, where the piano TEPPEN will be determined.

Competing will be Kobayashi Honoka, the strongest pianist currently active in the Hello Pro lineup, who has won national piano competitions at more than 30 venues and has continued to hone her skills as a music student while working as an idol.

https://www.fujitv-view.jp/article/post-948814/2/

TEPPEN Summer 2023 Piano Competition 8.12.23 - BEYOOOOONDS Kobayashi Honoka

Full show (2 hours) : Kobayashi Honoka's first part starts @ 44:15. Her second part starts @ 1 hour 38 min. 37 sec. in.
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Hu4y1d7Ht/

Result
Spoiler: show
Kobayashi Honoka is in the "C Block" bracket and faced two other competitors. She played "Renai Revolution 21" and got a score of 772 from the judges.

Her competitors got a score of 742 and 765. They show Honoka's reaction after the judges give the score for her competitors. Kobayashi Honoka beat both of them and won the block. Honoka advances to the final 4.

The final 4 (The winners from A, B, C, D block) are : street piano youtuber named Yomii (よみぃ) from "A Block", a member of a small girls band (崖っぷちバンドガール) Nanohana, Hello Pro's #1 pianist Kobayashi Honoka, and street piano performer Sumi Wataru (スミワタル)

Honoka's first competitor is Yomii, who got a score of 783 with one judge giving him a perfect 100. The youtuber doesn't talk or react much.

Kobayashi Honoka plays "Cry Baby" by official hige dandism from the anime Tokyo Revengers. The judges give her a score of 786 and she beat the youtuber. Honoka got four "99" and didn't need a score of 100 to beat him. She has the #1 overall score and sits atop the stage.

The two other finalists are feeling the pressure and will try to beat her score. Street piano performer Sumi Wataru tied Kobayashi Honoka and got a score of 786 with two judges giving him "100". Everyone is shocked. Then they made the decision to break the tie and Sumi Wataru had a lower score from one of the judges than Honoka. Sumi Wataru is devastated. He lost and and Honoka remains #1 and continues sitting on the throne.

Honoka's last competitor Nanohana plays Dancing Queen by Abba. She got three "100" for a score of 793. She beat Honoka's score and is crowned the TEPPEN King of Piano.
https://twitter.com/nanohana210/status/ ... 5338233857

Honoka expresses her feelings to everyone, and gracefully accepts the result.

Honoka never got a score of 100 from any of the judges though. The disrespect.

Honoka will gain nationwide attention with the result as one of Japan's top pianists.

on their blogs, members said they were watching the show in real time and were group chatting each other.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Shabranikuduu » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:52 am

Damn, Honoka, that's really impressive! Congratulations on making it that far!
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Zunu » Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:28 pm

For Honopippi to get even as far as she did, just glad the rest of Japan could see what we already know. I mean she just nails everything that the Beyo arrangers throw at her. Doubtless they themselves can't even play something difficult enough to trip her up.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:02 pm

Amped wrote:BEYOOOOONDS no Nobishiro "BEYOOOOONDS Revelation" #10

This Revelation started with a plucky feeling at the suggestion of MC Nishida this time. LOL.
The plan is to deliver a survey project.

What a surprise, this time..,
We asked OCHA NORMA Saito Madoka to do the survey.

Madopii, thank you so much for your cooperation in spite of your busy schedule.
Thanks to you, we were able to take a very fun project!

We wonder if the BEYOOOOONDS members were able to understand Madopi's feelings?

Saito Madoka is asked to cast BEYOOOOONDS members in "an anime with 12 unique heroines"

The three of them have to figure what roles Madoka picked for the members. They have a few tries to guess. Then Kurumi reveals the answers.

Answers :

Childhood friend (tsundere) - Nishida Shiori

Classmate (neat and tidy) - Ichioka Reina

Younger sister (loves her brother) - Okamura Minami

Student council president (wears glasses) - Maeda Kokoro

Messenger of Darkness type (has an eye patch) - Takase Kurumi

Girl dressed as a guy - Hirai Miyo

Teacher (adviser of club activities) - Satoyoshi Utano

Kikokushijo (Transfer student, return to Japan after living abroad) girl - Shimakura Rika

Student Library Assistant (quiet girl) - Kobayashi Honoka

Idol (only comes to school occasionally) - Yamazaki Yuhane

Denpa-type (Japanese term for individuals who are disconnected or disassociated from the people around them.) Girl - Kiyono Momohime

Sports Girl (track & field club member) - Eguchi Saya

Then Madoka asked them to say a line related to that role, which will be shown in another video

Nishida Shiori, the tsundere childhood friend

Ichioka Reina, the neat and tidy classmate
Last edited by Amped on Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:23 pm

Follow Tsubaki Factory Akiyama Mao in this unedited video she filmed backstage at her Birthday event, with help from Sasaki Rikako. Listen to her talk to Rikako while she eats her meal. Then she plays around with her best friend. They can't keep their hands off each other and hug a lot.

My favorite friend of the heart, Sasaki Rikako of ANGERME, joined me for the mc, dance and live sections. Please enjoy our usual atmosphere and me preparing for the event in the video.

I wish those who came and those who couldn't make it, as well as those who watch this video, a happy feeling and a smile on your face!
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:35 pm

Hirai Miyo, the girl dressed as a guy
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:29 am

BRUTUS magazine - BEYOOOOONDS Ichioka Reina and Shimakura Rika are interviewed about why they like watching horror movies / shows.

Whether you like spine-tingling tales or just a good thrill, there is something for everyone when it comes to the "scary stuff. Movies, novels, YouTube, and games are all available at....... We asked the two members of BEYOOOOONDS to choose their favorite works from among all kinds of horror content, and then asked them to judge the "scare level" of each.

Eerie yet enchanting. I wonder why I am attracted to it.

Shimakura : "Thinking back, I have loved horror films since I was a child and used to watch them often. I often invite Icchan (Ichioka) to movies, and we enjoy discussing things with each other. But the truth is, I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat; J-horror films are so close to everyday life that the fear lingers and makes it impossible for me to live a normal life.
On that note, I like Western horror films because they are bold and provide an extraordinary experience. Especially Jordan Peele's films. I also love "The Shining," with its eerie and beautiful symmetrical composition. I am fascinated by the horror that comes slowly, even though I am enchanted by it."

Ichioka : "I prefer suspense horror involving complex human relationships rather than spiritual ones. When I was in high school, I used to read them in cell phone novels. They are scary because I see them on the screen of my phone. I purposely read them in a dark room before going to bed and enjoy imagining them realistically.
In "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni," I was really horrified at the moment when a cute girl changes into a leopard. I thought to myself, "The scariest thing in this world is people. Come to think of it, I'm not afraid of ghosts, but I did witness one once when I was little. It still appears in my dreams from time to time."

Shimakura Rika / Ichioka Reina select 4 horror films. We asked them to judge how scary they are!

"The Shining": 3.2 scary
Shimakura : "I get emotionally involved and think about the feelings of the main character Jack.
I also like the scene where Danny blasts down the hallway on his tricycle, disturbing."

"Karada Sagashi" 3.5 scary
Ichioka : "I have yet to see a film that surpasses it. The sense of dread of something happening that could never happen in real life is the best."

"Nope" 4.0 scary
Shimakura : "It's very scary how human greed seems to be the trigger. It's a good feeling, but later on there's a sense of dread. The chimpanzee scene is shocking."

"Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" 4.5 scary
Ichioka : "A story in which one never knows what will happen. The way the human fear is depicted is shocking. Combined with the texture and touch of the animation of the time, it is eerie and truly frightening."
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:24 am

Hello! Project no Chotto Omoshiroi Hanashi ~Kimi ni Tsutaetai Monogatari Season 3~ #85

Morning Musume. '23 Okamura Homare talks about collecting stationery. Then talks about buying different lipstick cosmetics. Some of the lipstick she found have unique names. She called up her mom to tell her that she found the color she wanted and told her the unique color name.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:49 pm

Juice=Juice will be on the cover of "S Cawaii magazine Special Edition : Oshi Fes. 2023 Tensai-teki na Aidoru: Summer" issue. Release is August 31st. Fruits Zipper is on the back cover.
Juice=Juice appears in the opening feature! The "Summer's Favorite Idols" feature brings together the idols you want to be supporting right now.
In addition to fashion and beauty, what does "idol" mean to them through their idol activities? They answered the question in their own unique ways.

Cover: Juice=Juice / Back Cover: FRUITS ZIPPER

The cover features the new Juice=Juice with the new member! 
The 14-page special feature is packed with cool, cute, and sexy visuals.
What is an idol? What kind of idol do the members aspire to be?

Also in the issue, interviews from Tsubaki Factory's Little Camellia members Kasai Yuumi, Yagi Shiori, Fukuda Marine, Yofu Runo, OCHA NORMA Tashiro Sumire, and Tsutsui Roko.

https://scawaiiweb.com/articles/detail/51640
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:08 am

Harosute #491

MC: Sasaki Rikako (Angerme) & Akiyama Mao (Tsubaki Factory)

00:00~ Opening

02:36~ "Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo" / Juice=Juice (7.23 Orix Theatre)

06:49~ MC Talk! Question and Answer (1st half)

09:32~ SPOT

11:04~ MC Talk! One question and answer (second half)

14:50~ Hello! Project 25th Anniversary Special Tsunku♂ x Girl Disciples. Project 25th Anniversary Special

27:00~ Presentation of lyrics that resonate in the heart (Hiromoto Ruli, Kubota Nanami, Nakayama Natsume)

29:48~ MC Talk! Hello! Project 25th anniversary. Introduction of unique music videos!

34:34~ Ending

The Tsunku conversation is continued on his channel

-----
As HP Dance Gakuen-mates, Rikako and Maopin's closeness is really very apparent in this episode. You would think they were best buds ever.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project