AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48, KKS, Nogizaka46, No Sleeves
Post a reply

AKB Scandals Thread

Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:58 pm

AKB related scandals go here.

Re: The Pointless *48 Musings/Rants Thread

Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:15 am

Isn't she the one who skipped out on that 10000yen/month show earlier this fall?

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:40 am

Yeah, I am going to post the pic here just so people don't have to go looking for it.

Obviously NSFW, given that it's a topless girl whose breasts are being held by a 7 year-old boy.

EDIT: Since there are actually legal concerns about the image now, I'm just gonna go ahead and remove it... :fear:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:44 am

I put a link on the 'this' but yeah on a newspaper ad for it it has the little boy saying "My hands can't cover it all". WTH doesn't even cover it.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:44 am

lawl violation of ToE boins
pretty much the same reaction from the magazine that's supposed to run a preview of that pb too

kinda have high hopes for her since her appearance in Kamen Rider Double but ... oh well

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:55 am

I'm lol-ing everywhere from Imageshack taking that image down. :hehe:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:13 am

It wouldn't bother me if it was her own hands, but jfc, I wanna know if the boy's parents okay'd that.

Pun unintended, but acknowledged. XD

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:29 am

Seriously. The only way I could see this happening is if the boy was maybe the photographer's child who was already on set... so after they all dropped acid and decided that this would be a great idea, the they already had a kid on-hand.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:02 am

Oh, Japan.... XD

Re: Pun unintended, but acknowledged. XD

Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:02 am

Does it say anywhere that it's definitely not just photoshopped? XD

I mean the results looks controversial nonetheless but maybe no little boy was directly involved.
Post a reply