Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P Youtube thread

Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:51 pm

^moment with her minishige-san is my fav

Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:04 pm

Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:53 am

Hey!!

Does anyone remember the video that has old momusu + minimoni and they are singing minimoni's "telefon ring ring ring".
Each of them comes close to camera and says their name.
I've been trying to find it for million years (;;^;;) I don't know what show it was

Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:23 pm

I think I remember that. I think Mako was the only one who did the "desu-spam" correctly.

Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:29 pm

pucchannie wrote:Hey!!

Does anyone remember the video that has old momusu + minimoni and they are singing minimoni's "telefon ring ring ring".
Each of them comes close to camera and says their name.
I've been trying to find it for million years (;;^;;) I don't know what show it was

I think they may have done that more than once. Here's a screenshot of an old Music Station appearance where a few of them at least are doing the "chan-desu" move, unfortunately I don't know the date although it shouldn't be too hard to narrow down. But I think the time you're talking about might've had to do with a karaoke game on Hello!Morning, their old weekly show?

Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Reina wrote:Tsugitsugi zokuzoku looks, sounds and feels like Help Me! ... :|

Amped wrote:
Jessi wrote:Why doesn't Morning Musume get songs like this anymore? :tear:
But Morning Musume gets these kind of songs all the time by Tsunku :roll:

AyuHikaru wrote:Yeah this def. sounds like a Momusu song. It's great though.

Tsugitsugi x Help me Mashup

The verse up until the rap+monologue really matches up nicely, I love it.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:31 am

very interesting, the similarities.
Something I liked was how the first half of the chorus was still in the bridge (pre-chorus), and then the second half was the actual chorus. That gave it an interesting sound. Songs should try that sometimes, like make a chorus with certain words but then stick half of it outside the chorus and the other half inside. (am i making sense?)

Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:39 am

I did one myself but kept Tsugi's original music for the pre-chorus/chorus. :lol: Just didn't sound good any other way.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:40 am

Does anyone know where this performance is from?

Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:25 pm

Post a reply