Post a reply

Re: Hello! Project Survivor '16 - Discussion Thread

Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:27 pm

First polls will be put up tomorrow, likely early afternoon.

Re: Hello! Project Survivor '16 - Discussion Thread (POLLS ALIVE IN THE SUB-FORUM)

Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:41 pm

Hahaha, setting that up took way longer than I had anticipated. orz

viewforum.php?f=48

Thank you Moh for the lovely cards! So much color-coding! :flowers:

Re: Hello! Project Survivor '16 - Discussion Thread (POLLS ALIVE IN THE SUB-FORUM)

Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:49 pm

Wow! This is interesting. Where's the grounds map? It's a big island. XD Wookies will get lost.
I guess sb is tied up at the moment. :lol:
Spoiler: show

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:00 pm

Hmm, updated the polls with a little description. Sorry, the reference files for this must have been left in the wreckage of the cruiseliner. :fear:

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:02 pm

Man, I realized that I don't actually 'hate' most of the members and it was a tough decision on who to vote first.

I thought of being on #TeamKSS, but I think I mainly voted for KSS. XD

Also, this is the only poll I can participate until mid July. I'm prepared to hate all of y'all when I come back from abroad. :P

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:10 pm

:flowers: Congrats to qumqak92 and jeiwa42 Wookie Graduates 2015.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:11 pm

These were especially easy groupings for me, which was nice. :lol: Though I suppose first round is most often the easiest.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:25 pm

....And I'm still a wookie.
gotcha.
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:20 pm

boinsie wrote:Thank you Moh for the lovely cards! So much color-coding! :flowers:

My pleasure! I sure do love all the colors. :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:19 pm

So many heartbreaking decisions in the first round. And, so many sitting ducks.
Post a reply