Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [2/17] Kobushi Factory 2nd single [Sakura Night Fever/Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin/Osu! Kobushi Tamashii]

Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:18 pm

Osu Kobushii Tamashii is my favourite :clap: I really enjoy the chorus!
For Kobushi Factory I hope in the future they get videos with good screen like Seishun Kozue ga Naiteiru (antoher Ver.) rather than Ramen Daisuki CGI.

I like these outfits a lot better than Chotto too, I like how they're having fun with the concept and its not so serious.

Re: [2/17] Kobushi Factory 2nd single [Sakura Night Fever/Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin/Osu! Kobushi Tamashii]

Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:16 pm

From the latest episode of upcoming: behind the scenes of the "Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin" MV…

https://youtu.be/oG_b8c_WIvc?t=7m21s

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:04 am

For me Sakura Night Fever is the bang-on song. :3

Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:03 am

https://twitter.com/upfrontworks/status ... 8398741506

signed poster from today's handshake event in Sendai a fan won by playing Janken against Fujii Rio

Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:47 am

Sakura Night Fever CM (MV Preview)
https://twitter.com/hello14do_15/status ... 4720218112

yesss good CGI! same background as Ramen Daisuki with sakura on the floor.
this is really their debut single 2.0.

Ramen Daisuki > Sakura Night Fever = Cover Song, Similar Dance Shot, CGI
Nen ni wa Nen > Chototsu Moushin = fun song with fun choreography and a dark cool video
Dosukoi > Osu Kobushii = Sumo to Ouendan concept played with, fun almost story-like PV, colourful costumes

Sakuar Night Fever was shot before the Record Awards when Reirei had her hair cut.
Last edited by otaku_blue on Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:48 am

otaku_blue wrote:Osu Kobushii Tamashii is my favourite :clap: I really enjoy the chorus!
For Kobushi Factory I hope in the future they get videos with good screen like Seishun Kozue ga Naiteiru (antoher Ver.) rather than Ramen Daisuki CGI.

I like these outfits a lot better than Chotto too, I like how they're having fun with the concept and its not so serious.

YES YES AND YAAAAAAASSSSSSS

Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:04 pm

^^ omg that Sakura Night Fever, it looks amazing! It's so refreshing from the darkness of the other two PVs, but overall the girls looks so pretty and have such nice smiles in the closeups!

Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:51 pm

radio promotion

Rie's Deli POPS 2-5-16 - guests Hirose, Fujii, Ogawa
Last edited by Amped on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:20 am

i love Osu! Kobushi Tamashii
Last edited by peterg3n on Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:16 am

Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin
Post a reply