Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Sayashi Riho to Graduate from Morning Musume。'15 on 12/31

Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:26 am

English announcement from Riho.
https://www.facebook.com/upfrontlink/vi ... =2&theater

Brb dying at this insane adorable thing. @_@

Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:33 am

Can someone confirm for me that the Aika who posts for Up-Front Link is the Aika and not just another staffer with the same name?
Last edited by Celedam on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:37 am

Aika basically is just a staffer these days it seems lol. But yeah, it seems to be Mitsui Aika. I remember her doing some "Hi my name is Mitsui Aika I'll post--" stuff when she just started posting there but I could be wrong.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:50 am

+Kyu wrote:^ Kaori graduated at the 2005 H!P Winter concert and Konno with Makoto, had their graduation concert at the 2006 Summer Wonderful Hearts concert. So it's been roughly 10 years since Musume graduation at a H!P concert. :O

And yes, naming the concerts after a member graduating only started with Takahashi. So since 2011. Not long at all. Also, Takahashi's the only member to have the entire tour center around her name. Reina wins for having an entire tour centered around someone else's (Sayumi's), name.

Makoto's official graduation was the final night of Ribon no Kishi.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:33 am

I know, that's why I said with instead of and. I honestly wasn't sure how to word it but she did get a graduation then also even if she had her formal graduation later.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:46 am

Sohee wrote:English announcement from Riho.
https://www.facebook.com/upfrontlink/vi ... =2&theater

Brb dying at this insane adorable thing. @_@

I love Riho's deep English voice so much.
I suddenly approve the crap out of this. I think I'll be re-watching the NYC concert today...
(BTW, it's definitely Mitsui Aika that does the English UF posts that claim to be by Aika. She references herself, posts pics of herself with the other members. Plus, we've seen/heard her speak English conversationally, and know that her English is at the level of those posts. No reason that they'd have someone else do it for her!)

Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:00 am

boinsie wrote:I love Riho's deep English voice so much.
I suddenly approve the crap out of this. I think I'll be re-watching the NYC concert today...

boinsie wrote:(BTW, it's definitely Mitsui Aika that does the English UF posts that claim to be by Aika. She references herself, posts pics of herself with the other members. Plus, we've seen/heard her speak English conversationally, and know that her English is at the level of those posts. No reason that they'd have someone else do it for her!)

Sorry, I don't follow Up-Front Link that closely. I actually have Facebook blocked on most of my computers (HOSTS file hack) in order to avoid their tracking bugs. I had to view that video on my phone.

Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:43 am

Did Tsunku ever say anything about her graduation??? I haven't seen any "Tsunku comment" or post from him regarding it.... what's that about?

Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:04 am

He's not H!P'a producer anymore. He didn't posted anything regarding Nyon's graduation announcement either.

If anything, he's more likely to post about the graduation on the day of.

Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:53 am

I get it he's not the producer, but I mean he didn't even say like "Riho is graduating" or "Kanon is graduating." Like, even other people at least wrote about it with a brief sentence. It's just strange to me, that's all.
Post a reply