Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [10/28] ℃-ute : Arigatou ~Mugen no Yell~ / Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight! (28th single)

Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:28 pm

The PV opens and I'm like "Wait das not C-ute".. oh.

Re: [10/28] ℃-ute : Arigatou ~Mugen no Yell~ / Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight! (28th single)

Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:21 am

I like it even though it's "boring" the song is beautiful as well

Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:01 am

I really like it though :(

It's moving, and the lyrics are nice. The video works for me too, since it really gives that sense of "working hard". It made me smile, it did it's job.

Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:00 am

Oha4 morning news 10/14/15

Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight! MV preview - 2 damn helicopters man. hows that for a budget?

Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:10 pm

otaku_blue wrote:
Spoiler: show
kinda feels like they got paid to put out a single.
this type of PV would've never happened if Tsunku was still in charge...
but tbh the Wrestling and GR scenes probably made it a better PV. this is just disappointing considering how good the other releases have been for the other groups.

Beautiful song, inspiring PV. I'm psyched for the PV for Arashi as well!!

Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:19 pm

^You forgot (the most important) one. :fear:

Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:15 pm

^^
yeah but they're both indies singles so that doesn't really relate to what I meant.
I mean they're not bad PVs but it just kinda sucks that both PVs use the wrestling foundation footage. for other groups they'd use a triple a-side for the tie-in.
And there's nothing really unique for the outfits for this single because of Cool Hello, I mean the outfits are the only thing you can really look forward to now with PVs.
But songs great, videos are ok, and they look great. And their last single was amazing, so I'm ok.

Also Koero Rakuten Eagles is such a great C-ute song.

the Arashi wo Okusunda PV is gonna look so good in HD yessss that dance break goes off!

Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:02 pm

Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight! MV (Hello Station edit)
https://youtu.be/jEirlTcb7Jk?t=21s

Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:05 pm

that lighting is so good!! they look so good.
love this song.

Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:24 am

radio promotion

Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight! will be the featured weekly song for one week (10/19~10/25) on BSN radio in Niigata pref.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/3633/
Post a reply