Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: J-MELO and Morning Musume

Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:09 am

Someone messaged my page on fb with a link to a recorded preview of it...
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/2pa10d8p ... ce_023.m4a
(starting at 1:11)
It sounds pretty good *^*
Wow, I'm surprised at how well they're singing it! :D
Also an interesting tune.

-minor edit- (Right before the chorus = Kimi no Kawari, totally.)
Last edited by CaptainBerryzGiraffe on Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:31 am

OMG I LOVE THIS!!!
As I suspected (though I guess that was obvious) that this would be a nice EDM song and yesssss I love it!
Their English is pretty good! Like, it might take a little bit of effort to understand some words/parts (though that might just be cause of the quality of the rec.) but it doesn't sound cringe-worthy or anything!
There was that one part where it sounded like Kimi no Kawari XD

Yes yes yes I love how this sounds =)

Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:03 am

J-MELO airing again next
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/live/

Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:56 am

Harmonies~ I kind of love the chorus-y and disney-esque qualities to it. It's a rare kind of sound from MM but so very Tsunku.

Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:02 am

Amped wrote:J-MELO 10th Anniversary Special Edition: Part 1 is next. Mizuki, Oda, Nonaka meeting

- They played the brand new opening song "One and Only" and it continued playing in the beginning of the show. you can hear Morning Musume. '15 singing the English lyrics.
- at the end Mizuki, Oda, Nonaka discuss One and Only.
- They played a short preview of the One and Only MV (the members singing the new song in the recording booth + members like Harunan and Kudo studying by themselves to memorize the English lyrics). The members pronunciations were great. The lyrics are awesome. Members sing in Unison and harmonize.

J-MELO - One and Only preview

The lady helping them with English is ALISA, Tsunku mentioned her. She was a backup singer in the NHK SONGS special with Tsunku and Chris Hart.
Last edited by Amped on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:30 am

wow very good song ! :w00t: :heart:
I hope it will be a single !

Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:49 am

Starts at 8:35

Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:14 am

I like the song a lot. The English lyrics and pronunciation are much better than I expected. There are little things here and there, but obviously it's not gonna be perfect.

Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:46 am

Dat pronunciation though.

Like, I can't even quibble about it. They worked hard to pronounce everything pretty much correctly, there's only small things here and there but it's totally understandable. Excellent work on that.

Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:11 pm

The lyrics...
I really like the music though so that's awesome.
Post a reply