Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: The LoVendoЯ Thread - July 1st Major Debut!

Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:57 am

LoVendoЯ is really growing on me, I wasn't too fond of them at the start but one day I went and downloaded their discography and realised what I was missing out on.
They deserve this major debut and I really hope they get a bit more recognition. I am usually not too fond of UF groups performing at Hello! Project concerts and skip the performances but I can't wait to see them performing either of these songs, or both, at the Summer concerts!

Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:09 am

This is maybe the first LoVendoR song that I like. The verses are a bit meh but the chorus is awesome.

Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:15 am

Making of Futsuu no Watashi Ganbare! PV (Green Room #7)
Starts at 28:06...

Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:05 pm

Futsuu no Watashi Ganbare! Music Video preview in this week's Music+! (2:35) as well as Recording #3 of it. (28:33)

The MV is nice, and I like the way they had the other song playing in the beginning. xD

Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:15 pm

hahahaha Marin is that PV is extra fabulous.

Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:04 am

Man I love the colors in the Futsuu no watashi PV. *_*

Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:02 pm

http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry ... 41344.html

Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:56 pm

I love Futsuu no Watashi so much. I love the time, I ADORE the lyrics, there so easily relatable, and I love how the MV has the girls being themselves and showing off their unique personalities.

Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:00 pm

^^Reina is clearly farther back than all of them, right? xD (also much shorter.)

Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:25 pm

Yaaaaaay loving it
Post a reply