Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: THE Possible thread

Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:56 am

I just noticed that the day the changed their group name is the same day their triple A-side is released. I wonder if the jackets will have their new name or if it will be their last release as "THE Possible".

Re: THE Possible thread - from 7/8 new name: "Ciao Bella Cinquetti"

Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:43 am

^It's their first release as Ciao Bella Cinquetti.

People have been saying how Cinquetti isn't even a word in Italian though...

Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:49 am

^ It's a reference to an Italian singer, though. I don't see what's wrong with this name. It's not more or less random than the average band name. It doesn't have another potentially ridiculous meaning in another language either (ANGERME).

Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:32 am

Omotesando MV

Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:33 pm

Idk if this has been mentioned, but Omotesando is definitely inspired by this song.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:33 am

^ Inspired? I would say it's a proper Omotesando remake of the song.

Futagotamagawa & Never Never Give Up video short versions back to back on Music+ from 2:54 onwards.

It's good that for both geographical songs they went to the actual place to shoot the video. Although you don't get to see very much of Tamagawa, only in the opening shot the railway bridge is recognizable as the bridge over the Tamagawa.

I also like Never Never Give Up, it's good to see them do a song written by Tsunku again.

Re: THE Possible thread

Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:53 pm

Amped wrote:The Possible's first single under Piccolo Town label is a Triple A-side "Never Never Give Up / Omotesandou / Futakotamagawa" release is 7/8.

Menno wrote:Omotesando MV

And the other two: "Futagotamagawa"…

…and "Never Never Give Up"…

Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:10 am

Never Never Give Up is so good. I love the song. The instrumentation is very interesting... it reminds me of RPG BGM in a way, but it gives the whole song a more striking sound. So far as the PV goes, I like the outfits and how the filmography gives it a kind of a flowing feeling, while the dance moves pull you back to the true punchiness of the song. It's overall just really cool.

Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:57 am

"Never Never Give Up" is more or less the first song from them that I've really enjoyed since 2009. Thumbs up. Since it's inevitable that they perform it on "The Girls Live", I hope they can pull it off. Preferably without it feeling like they're overdoing it.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:56 am

Oricon daily chart : Ciao Bella Cinquetti 1st day @ #3, sold 15,610
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2015-07-07/

#1 on Tower Records store single charts
https://twitter.com/TOWER_Info/status/6 ... 4154583040

they are really promoting Ciao Bella Cinquetti like crazy.

official site renewed
http://ciao-bella-cinquetti.com/
Post a reply