Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Gif/Vine thread!

Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:26 pm

http://maimaicute.tumblr.com/post/113342420747/awesome

credit:H!O

Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:36 pm

HOLY YUUKARIN O _ O
she's still next to Saho Akari, aw man!

shes such a good kid, reminds me of when she was waiting backstage to say goodbye to Aichan.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:30 pm

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:08 pm

I hope Mai really develops this cheeky personality of hers more to really take advantage of Momochi's character. The few moments she's had doing it have been great. I'm sure every time she does something Momochi is super proud of her.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:13 pm

^Right. I love it. I got a good feeling from Mai from the beginning, the way she was all BRIGHT and outgoing but this really is more than I dared to hope for. I feel like she might actually know how to be able to take advantage of having a senior with the image of Momochi as she does. @_@ Keep it up. <3

Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:14 am

Mai seems like she's going to be so much fun to watch. And I think it's good that Momochi is encouraging her to be blunt. She's probably going to be my fave once we get to see more of her, she's such a cutie. :heart:

Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:34 am

Momochi needs a bully too :D. I mean sure she had all of Berryz, Sayumi, almost every variety show host, somewhat Chisato....

But I feel like MaiMomo would be an awesome comedy duo.

Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:49 pm

Amped wrote:Ayumi in the new DVD magazine

ah ah ah ah
the fish is here the fish is here! hahaha
what should I do what should I do what should I do what should I do what should I do
Ikuta-san Ikuta-san Ikuta-san Ikuta-san come here
Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Aha ha ha ha ha

Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:20 am

I love her so much. XD

Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:50 am

Post a reply