Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [4/1] ℃-ute 27th single : The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~ / GamushaLIFE / Tsugi no Kado wo Magare

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:02 pm

See what did I tell you. All sides lead to A!

Re: [4/1] ℃-ute 27th single : The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~ / GamushaLIFE / Tsugi no Kado wo Magare

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:08 pm

The discography page also include the covers! :D

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:30 pm

^^Kyu, lol!
...The covers are amazing, except for limited C's Airi, i mean what? xD

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:39 pm

http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7099/

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:42 pm

Awesome covers!!

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:53 pm

these covers are candidates for the best covers we've had in years.

i want to buy all of them and the boxset...

I didnt really like Gamusha Life at first because it sounded like your standard Avex concert songs. But like all Avex songs they grow on you, and now GamushaLife is my jam.
Last edited by otaku_blue on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:57 pm

AMAZING COVERS

Just perfect! :love:

Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:05 pm

I like the Tsugi/Middle Management covers. I like the colors in the ones for Gamusha LIFE, but they feel too busy imo.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:11 pm

Something about Mai's look in the first "GamushaLIFE" cover reminds me of "Clueless".

Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:25 pm

Kenshuusei were involved in the filming for Tsugi no Kado wo Magare
そして『次の角を曲がれ』は
ダンスショットに、ハロプロ研修生が4名参加してくれていて、とっても新鮮な感じがしました

http://gree.jp/c_ute/blog/entry/760717306

we haven't had this happen since Mano?
Post a reply