Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:21 pm

It's the lighting.

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Sohee wrote:It's the lighting.

Huh, she clearly has brown hair and lighter than typical Japanese eyes. The bright lights enhance the effect but it's real.
Here she is on Harosute.

(CLICK TO MAGNIFY)

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:47 pm

Baby Risako

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Duu was the same. I think it just gets darker when they get older though.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:51 pm

Fair enough; the lighting makes it lighter than it actually is. Was just too lazy to type more. :lol:

Her eyes are weirdly light though. Makes me wonder if she's... if not half, maybe quarter something or something.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:57 pm

There was a rumor on the other forum that she is 1/8 italian, but yeah... Most of these type of rumors are BS until they are confirmed. :fear:

Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:06 pm

So if you look at the big scan of their photos, Uta and Risa really have brown eyes, and their hair could be genetically brown or turn browner because of long exposure to UV light in concert and etc. http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask180
Many asian have brown eyes, I do too, so I am not very surprise, but my hair is fully black even in the Sun light.

Anyway, it makes them even cuter. XD

Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:10 pm

Risa's hair was definitely dyed.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:31 pm

Ayaya had relatively pale brown eyes, as well.
Spoiler: show
Image Image

Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:33 pm

They're all super cute :heart: .

Also I'm surprised at how well Momoko fits in with them, lol.
Post a reply