Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [4/8] Juice=Juice 6th single "Wonderful World / Ça va? Ça va?"

Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:35 am

Nice song! Part of it sounds like Buono's rottara rottara. But the rest of it is totally differnet.
'

Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:42 am

I like it. :)

Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:50 am

Nice! I remember liking Wonderful World from the rip we got, but this is so much better.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:55 am

Phone Call in French "Bonjour Mademoiselle. Comment allez-vous ? Vous êtes vraiment magnifique. Blablablablabla (incomprehensible). Je n'ai jamais rencontré de fille comme vous. Blablabla de vous revoir, d'être avec vous, de parler avec vous, de passer un bon moment. Blablabla s'il vous plaît."

It means "Hello Miss. How are you You are really beautiful. Blablablabla. I never met a girl like you. Blablabla to see you again, to be with you, to talk to you, to have a nice moment. Blablabla please."
Last edited by Kravius Pila on Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:02 am

Rottara Rottara...... lol.
That's the first thing I thought of first.
...But then the rest of the song happened. xD

This song is amazing. :D
It makes up for Wonderful World. :P
(though, gotta wait for the radio rips before I can judge anymore.)

Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:04 am

The song definitely has personality and it's not bad. It's really missing that signature type of Tsunku weirdness though.

Ca Va is probably gonna be a lot better recorded though.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:29 am

Kravius Pila wrote:Phone Call in French "Bonjour Mademoiselle. Comment allez-vous ? Vous êtes vraiment magnifique. Blablablablabla (incomprehensible). Je n'ai jamais rencontré de fille comme vous. Blablabla de vous revoir, d'être avec vous, de parler avec vous, de passer un bon moment. Blablabla s'il vous plaît."

It means "Hello Miss. How are you You are really beautiful. Blablablabla. I never met a girl like you. Blablabla to see you again, to be with you, to talk to you, to have a nice moment. Blablabla please."

I'm french native speaker so here you have the full french call + translation :)
The full Phone Call in French :
"Bonjour Mademoiselle. Comment allez-vous ? Vous êtes vraiment magnifique. Comment est-ce que vous faites pour être absolument magnifique. Je n'ai jamais rencontré de fille comme vous. Je souhaite pleins de petites choses. de vous revoir, d'être avec vous, de parler avec vous, de passer un bon moment. Dites-moi un oui s'il vous plaît."

Meaning : "Hello Miss. How are you ? You are really beautiful. How do you do for to be absolutly beautiful. I never met a girl like you.I wish alot of little things. to see you again, to be with you, to talk to you, to have a nice moment. Say me a ''yes'' please."

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this song :heart: :heart: :heart:

Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:47 am

Might have the unpopular opinion but I'm not feeling either songs:/ (yet)

Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:05 am

Amped wrote:Ça va? Ça va? (concert recording)
http://www.mediafire.com/?rikylg9u2l766m1

Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:54 am

I know that the song is pronounced "Sa vah" as in "how are you" but a small part of my brain wants it to be "cava" because I feel like like it would be cool to have a J=J song about a drink and Cava is pretty popular.
Post a reply