Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:16 am

Can anyone upload new version file? My Game can't update again this time. :crying:

Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:52 am

^^

hey cut him some slack! at least he's got the teeth right in that one :P

Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:45 pm

^^ this is what I've been able to find for a new apk, but I haven't been able to test it myself yet, because my phone's a little out of commission. DX

Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:29 pm

This Game's up to version 1.1.1 already, I found only version 1.1.0 (but can't try it yet).

Seem like my Game can update itself if they're only add new songs, anytime they add new card, I need a new apk. I don't know what's my sister phone OS, but the setting system is different from what I saw on the guide to change Google Store so I can't change my Google Store country.

By the way, when I download the apk file, it's stored in my sister's phone, can I just delete the old file after install new file? (when I try to delete it, it say uninstall, so I'm not dare to delete it)

Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:00 pm

So, there was just an update released. From what I was able to read on the update notes, they fixed the timing of the hits, and something else regarding the hits. :P
and something else which i forgot and am not sure if i was able to read or not...
So either way, there was a new update, meaning there will probably be another version for you guys soon. :)

Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:02 am

DAC you can delete the old file as far as I know. I've been doing that on my phone, just deleting my old file when a new one comes out and it's never been an issue

The timing on the rhythm game is MUCH MUCH BETTER and plays almost as smoothly as Love Live now.

Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:15 am

^^ Oh really? Haha, I've obviously not been playing much at all. ^^;;;

Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:19 am

^Yeah i went in and it said i had to update frmom the app store so i did. :P

Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:51 am

Found version 1.1.1 already, it's posted in Hello-online forum.

But I missed one daily present already, so sad. :crying:

Get full set already. :grin:

Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:31 pm

I have this outfit thing i got for one of the bonuses, but it won't let me wear it for some reason.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
I got an SR Zukki! but, it's not the same as the one above, it looks different. :P
Post a reply