Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: 7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:06 pm

I remember obsessing over BSC xD. I still have some books left, haha.
But seriously, if you're going to remake the covers, can they be as good as the old ones? That one is just bland.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:33 am

I might watch this since I admire Hawkins quite much plus I'm a sucker for love stories :think:

Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:38 pm

I can't believe how late I am to discovering this, but R.I.P to Christine Cavanaugh. I will absolutely continue to miss her voice.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:01 pm

"What, you haven't read the books?!"

I'd watch it. :thumbs-up:

(h/t winteriscoming.net)

Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:29 am

Any spoilers, before watching this?

Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:36 pm

I was waiting for this to be posted to the official YouTube channel, because I don't do Facebook, but I'm tired of waiting, so…

SQUUEEEEEEEEEE! :w00t:

(yes, it's that time of year again.)

Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:16 am

Hoping I'll have time to finish A Dance with Dragons before the new season starts.

Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:35 am

So.... Heroes Reborn? .0 Wasn't expecting that. It might be good.

Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:03 am

Celedam wrote:I was waiting for this to be posted to the official YouTube channel […]

Finally, it's official (replacing the broken link above)…

Again: SQUUEEEEEEEEEE! :w00t:

Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:06 pm

^ I just realized: Brienne's line at the beginning, and the fact that it's Brienne saying it, could be a reference to…

Spoiler: show
…Lady Stoneheart.

And after checking Michelle Fairley's IMDb page, it appears to be confirmed. It all depends on how much you trust IMDb.

A quick googling reveals that everyone has been buzzing about it today. I'm just late to the party, but hey, some of us have jobs. And at least I came to the realization on my own.
Post a reply