Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:24 am

If her entry is modified or deleted, then we'll know it's almost definitely another new unit. For now, I'm going to pretend that the new group is Angerme because I don't think I could stand getting excited about a new unit or group and then have it not pan out.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:49 am

Actually another group made up from the NGP girls seems likely but who knows, but I would love another group to debut lol that MoKiAnJuCo__

Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:49 pm

Definitely seems like a new unit.

Hopefully it's a Kenshuusei unit... Either way I'm looking forward to the winter cons like whoa.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:54 pm

This is for sure the biggest HaroCon since 2009. ;u;

Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:44 pm

Man you know I would LOVE a new group. Especially a large one of 7-9 members, mostly or all KSS. And this group HAS to have Ruru and Hamachan!

But I don't want to get excited for something that probably won't happen. After all this is based off of one blog post that was most likely just written strangely and not some sort of accidental reveal.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Jessi wrote:most likely just written strangely and not some sort of accidental reveal.

this.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:55 pm

The new unit thing has been deleted :lol: . So yeah, probably was an actual unit.
http://ameblo.jp/miyoshierika/entry-11969485083.html

Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Oh no, I'm getting excited. Please please please be a new unit.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:32 pm

The blog post was edited and now she mentions Berryz Kobo.

I misread Starra's post. My bad.
Last edited by coconuts on Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:33 pm

She mentioned Berryz in the original post -- there's now just a bigger space between the paragraph about the new members and Berryz.
Post a reply