Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Morning Musume. '14 12th gen - Golden audition

Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:38 pm

Plot twist: no Kenshuusei. Please no.

Okay but I feel like someone like Maria or Sakurako could be added... I somehow don't think it'll be anyone like Rikako -- she'd be better off in a new unit imo.

Either way, I'm just satisfied we're getting new members. I'm gonna force myself to love 12th gen if I have to.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Starra wrote:Plot twist: no Kenshuusei. Please no.

I'd say now that "no winners" is out of the picture, "no Trainees" is probably the number one secenario to avoid
If they do that, I'd expect a number of them will leave.

All they need is one. Just one.
Last edited by JonCC on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:46 pm

^^Maria's definitely being pushed, but usually girls who made it to the finals of Momusu auditions don't get very far in future Momusu auditions.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:48 pm

I really hope we get at least two girls just for funsies.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:56 pm

I really want to get footage before the winners are revealed. I love picking favorites and the suspense of wondering whether or not they will make it.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:58 pm

I'm not gonna put my hat into Rikako's ring but I wouldn't be SURPRISED if she made it. Like, at all. It really depends on what Tsunku wants to do with her, push her for an MM dancer or have her be like Karin where's she's the ace of her own thing.

Maria seems to have a chance, as well. Though I don't think he'll put in too many KSS, unless he wants a lot of quality this time around (Which is possible, really).

Murotan has a pretty good shot, being all around good. Maria has a good shot because she's really pretty and has a cool aura. Rikako obviously has a shot for being SUPER GENKI and already somewhat known. I think Musubu has a really good shot too, she has a great voice, is really pretty and is VERY young.

I would love to see Yamaki Risa in, but that is a long shot alas :(

This time around I'd like to see 3-5 girls, with 3 being KSS and 1-2 being brand new (if it's 3 girls, then 2 KSS and one new girl) just to change up the status Quo. HOWEVER, I don't really want that to be a regular thing, because girls may get discouraged about auditioning for Morning Musume if they think the only way to get in is to be KSS.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 am

Basically the minimum I'm hoping for is one Trainee and one new girl.
The rest is gravy.

My bet is on Rikako, mainly because as much as I want my double RihoRiho (a.k.a. Manaka) center, I don't think it will ever happen. :hehe:
Rikako is a solid choice no matter which way you look at it.

At this point though, when it comes to Trainees, it's hard to make a bad choice.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:02 am

i dont think he will add more than one kss hopefully 2-3 new girls. I am hoping for at least one center type girl

Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:18 am

^^^ I can (and I'mreally hoping to) see that too =D 4 or 5 new girls would be a blast, with 2-3 Kenshuusei and 2 new ones. I've been wanting it like that since the audition was announced, right now it's a really goot time to add a large group of newbies, it can end up being strongly benefitial for the group even though they'd need time to get used to everything.

BUT WHOOOOOH!!! New girls soooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:59 am

I can't wait ! :butbut: :heart:
I'm dying of happiness !!!!!!!!
Post a reply