Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:11 am

Wow! I would love to see the type of man Maki is marrying. Maki is a very strong woman so I am sure she picked a super respectful man to marry.

lynnkung wrote:You make I remember how Tsuji stole everybody's graduation news , Yossy's with her pregnancy and ... whose was it that she fell down the stair and broke her ankle or something? Was it Konno's?

For a second i thought you said Yossi was pregnant and I was about to freak out haha :mikihead:

Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:14 am

So like Maki has been dating him again or she just decided to marry someone she already dated or?

Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:17 am

It's strange how they're saying he's her former boyfriend. You mean, she's marrying someone who isn't her boyfriend right now? :?:

Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:53 am

They're saying he's her junior from her hometown and that they used to date in the past. Which most likely meant they broke up once and now they're back together and are getting married.

So happy for her! Hope she gets happy. :heart:

Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:02 pm

Wow, if this holds up, it does raise the question of who is going to be next.

Already we've had: Nakazawa, Iida, Ishiguro, Icchi, Yasuda, Kago, Tsugi, Yaguchi, Fujimoto, and Takahashi.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:03 pm

What about the Love Machine curse in this? :lol:

Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Mano Erina at Sanrio Puroland SP

Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:40 pm

Mixi wrote:What about the Love Machine curse in this? :lol:

Nacchi's the only one who hasn't been married at some point yet, so it doesn't really work :fear: .
Last edited by Starra on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Celedam wrote:"Furusato" is now officially Nacchi's song…

Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:29 pm

I like this arrangement.
Post a reply