Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [12/4] Juice=Juice 2nd single - Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo / Hajimete o Keikenchuu

Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:49 am

keirin ? why did you post the same thing XD

Re: [12/4] Juice=Juice 2nd single - Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo / Hajimete o Keikenchuu

Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:53 am

Actually, what you posted was the Close up version of all the members.

Keirin posted the Tomoko solo ver.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:18 am

Oh ok ! I didn't watch it. XD

Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:19 am

It's okay i really enjoyed the close up ! And surprisingly Sayuki was my favorite one. She's like the only one who looked like she had fun !

Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:50 pm

chara-ani is taking more orders for the single to attend the individual handshake events. orders start 1/23 and ends 1/26
http://www.helloproject.com/event/13112 ... juice.html

Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:32 pm

^x7. I love you, I I love you, Tomoko, but that close-up PV did NOTHING to dispel my feeling that you are a scary-as-hell girl vampire.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:08 am

no 7th week. the end.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:44 am

in Juice=Juice's Girls Live performance, they seemed kind of stiff while dancing. its like they don't want to mess up really expensive clothing from Shibuya 109. especially Yuka's shoes, not the most comfortable for dancing. that is why costume outfits are more suitable than brand named street clothes. sweating in these street clothes is pretty yuck. i don't know why C-ute likes to wear to these clothes and sweat in them.

i appreciate the staff for taking the time to make convenient outfits for H!P.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:21 am

Amped wrote:i don't know why C-ute likes to wear these clothes and sweat in them.

I'm pretty sure C-ute don't choose the outfits they wear.....

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:28 am

yeah kinda contradicts his point.

i do think that yeah probably the girls aren't use to wearing the clothes, but that's just a reality they have to accept as performers. heck, k-pop groups usually alternate outfits for studio performances and im sure haruna is no stranger to how tedious risky shoe wear can be for dancing.
Post a reply