Topic locked

Re: *** Hello! Project Survivor 2021 *** FIRST POLLS WILL BE FRI 06/18 ***

Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:37 am

Speaking of which, I really think we should include ZOC, Babymetal, and Chaospipis* in the regular game - it's becoming an Expanded H!P Universe© even as we speak, after all. XD

*OK, so maybe they're on hiatus/losing members/changing their name, but until they offically disband, maybe we can just assume that they're running on an extra dose of chaos. :fear:

Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:37 pm

I was thinking about an insane version with all H!P members, past and present. How many hundreds of contestants would that be?

Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:47 pm

Don't go giving anyone any ideas. :hehe:

Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:55 pm

Or, we could agree that all H!P girls are perfect angels and don't need to be voted off some stinking island, but that would make too much sense.

Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:10 pm

^^^you are a genius, call it H!P Survivor All Stars or something

Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:11 am

And so the brand-spankin' new H!PS 2021 begins! :yahoo:

Polls are live here: viewforum.php?f=53

Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:56 am

Will there be any pro wrestling style angles this year where there is an NWO style invasion of the island by indy idols led by ex H!P girls?

Re: *** Hello! Project Survivor 2021 *** ROUND 1 OF VOTING IS UP

Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:42 pm

I’ve only been here for about two- three years now but I notice every year, Maachan is normally always one of the firsts to be eliminated, granted the first two years I’m one of the many who voted her off but still every single year she gets the boot first XD XD
Im starting to think how does she stand out so much she’s become an iconic member of MM, and yet is always eliminated first?

Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:05 am

Tobo_Junny135 wrote:I’ve only been here for about two- three years now but I notice every year, Maachan is normally always one of the firsts to be eliminated, granted the first two years I’m one of the many who voted her off but still every single year she gets the boot first XD XD
Im starting to think how does she stand out so much she’s become an iconic member of MM, and yet is always eliminated first?

It might be the way that she stands out. Think of how people do two shots. Some try for perfect synchronization, some like Kaga/Yokoyama comically screw up poses together, but Maa does her own thing and leaves the other person out.

Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:20 am

Ohh When you put it like that, it makes sense, I was referring to her personality (her natural quirks etc e;g how she reacts to getting a solo performance at the Hina Fest) but it’s also true she does do her own thing.
Topic locked