Topic locked

Re: *** Hello! Project Survivor 2021 *** ROUND 2 OF VOTING IS UP

Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:00 pm

TotallyUncool wrote:I have transcended mere voting - I participate strictly on a metaphysical level. :yinyang: :pizza: :beer: :bug:

Your aim has not improved one bit. Keep practicing. You're not safe. You might hit the wrong person anyway. :lol:

Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:26 pm

So if I've got this right...

Tobo_Junny135 wrote:Maachan is normally always one of the firsts to be eliminated

I tried to save her for once! :lol: Those of us with messed up stomachs have to stick together. :fear:

Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:19 pm

Wow… Tsubaki still got the short end of the stick

Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:19 am

Moh wrote:I tried to save her for once! :lol: Those of us with messed up stomachs have to stick together. :fear:

Yeah I couldn't believe the mercilessness of this gang to kick an idol while she's down ;( ;( I mean she is trouping her way through a serious illness; people have literally retired for less (*sob* Eri *sob).

Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:24 am

I see things really haven't changed here. The best girls like Maa and Chii getting voted out immediately :zzz:

Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:58 pm

Zunu wrote:Pretty sure Nishida's supposed to be auto-eliminated under the "DA" rule but apparently somebody took pity on a girl who still sleeps with her mommy and daddy.

That thread was going to close soon but what exactly is the DA rule?

Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:25 pm

Tobo_Junny135 wrote: what exactly is the DA rule?

It's the long-standing ageless rule since time immemorial or possibly yesterday that girls with the 田 character must be eliminated. :wait:

Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:55 pm

That’s… specific? Why 田?

Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:45 am

^ It's a tendency at best, and by no means absolute. Last year, Ikuta and Oota were voted off in Round 1, Oda in Round 2, Onoda in Round 3, Ogata in Round 4. But Ishida and Nishida made it to Round 6, and BEYOOOOONDS' Maeda somehow even made it to the first round of Finals (=Round 9). It's easy to single out 田 (ta/da) as an identifier, because it's such a common element in Japanese family names.

Note, however, that Ikuta Erina has been eliminated in the first round for four years in a row, so at least some of the 田s are being very deliberately targeted.

Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:03 am

^ High Level H!PS Museum knowledge! :notworthy:
Topic locked