Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Hello! Project Survivor '16 - Discussion Thread (POLLS ALIVE IN THE SUB-FORUM)

Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:44 pm

Haha, the poll and pictures were always correct, I just misread who had been kicked out when I went to write the flavor text. XD I'll be more careful next time.

Re: Hello! Project Survivor '16 - Discussion Thread (POLLS ALIVE IN THE SUB-FORUM)

Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:24 am

I walked some of the west side of Bastard Island, it's pretty rocky.
Saw a friendly on the island.
My old friend “Lonesome Duck” came to H!PS. So that’s where he went!

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:40 am

Can the Photocards in each thread be made to Swimwear pics to fit the island theme. !? And to throw some resopNess into it we should base votes on Greeting Videos/Photobook videos :fear:

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:50 am

No, no, no. It should be based on how cool their answers are for the weekly questionnaires.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:19 am

That's not fair because all of Kobushi and Juice=Juice would be voted off immediately !

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:49 am

Tsubaki is grim. But Musume isn't too far behind.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:20 am

Are those ANGERME outfits from their tour? :love:

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:23 pm

Yes. They are all tour outfits. I stole the pictures from e-lineup.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:42 am

Now the East side of Bastard Island is totally "civilized." It's where the H!PS venue is located.
https://youtu.be/96NwDQJONK4?t=18s

Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:46 pm

That double-double kick-off. :O
Post a reply