Post a reply

Re: Hello! Project Survivor '16 - Discussion Thread (POLLS ALIVE IN THE SUB-FORUM)

Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:50 am

rikkikow wrote:CaptainBerryzGiraffe how can you be a Wookie? I know you made that horrendous Wookie mistake last year but after two years under your belt you are out of rookie status. :facepalm:

excuuuuse me mister "congratz to qumqak and jeiwa for graduating from Wookie status"
:P
...was just pointing out you forgot to mention me there .__.

this year i'm gonna play properly. lol

Re: Hello! Project Survivor '16 - Discussion Thread (POLLS ALIVE IN THE SUB-FORUM)

Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:45 am

TotallyUncool wrote:I'm pretty good these days with Ebichu, BiSH, and Osaka Shunkashuto (although I'm still a little hazy about Mana, Rina, and Runa), but I guess that won't help me much in this game. XD

ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE ON THE ISLAND. :mikihead:

Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:09 pm

boinsie wrote:
TotallyUncool wrote:I'm pretty good these days with Ebichu, BiSH, and Osaka Shunkashuto (although I'm still a little hazy about Mana, Rina, and Runa), but I guess that won't help me much in this game. XD

ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE ON THE ISLAND. :mikihead:

#TeamRuna ! :mikihead:
(I think that's Runa... :unsure: )

Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:09 pm

Team OG!!!

Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:58 pm

Why doesn't the "jump to newest post" button work for this thread?

Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:04 am

:grin: Excerpts from the rikkikow H!PS Handbook and Seminars

~Wookie Definition~
It's basically a cross between a Rookie and a Wookiee. All Wookies really should identify themselves up front so we know who you are because it can get quite hairy during the game, although most “seasoned players” know a Wookie when they see one and adjust their reactions accordingly.

~Wookie certification and graduation~

Certification -
First time players should declare themselves to be Wookie. That’s all that’s necessary to be a certified Wookie.

Wookie Graduation -

A successful completion of the H!PS game with 5 or more H!PS posts is required to graduate Wookie status. It's really easy to graduate, just show up. :giggle:

Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:32 am

This probably sounds silly, but I always look forward to Hello! Project Survivor :D

Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:48 am

Looks like I might be going 2 for 10 this round.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:00 am

I'm such a bad strategist... ^^;

Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:49 am

But then again maybe it's better if I have a poor record of picking the girl to be eliminated. All of them are perfect angels who do not deserve to get kicked off some stinking island, it would be bittersweet to contribute to their departure (unless it was your favorite idol of course).
Post a reply