Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:01 am

Just saw it at Tokyohive.

REACTION!

Re: [NEWS] Tomomi Itano graduating this year

Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:08 am

I THOUGHT SHE'D GRADUATED YEARS AGO!

Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:01 am

I used to dig her but that sneery hawt shtick got old fast. So I don't really care.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:57 am

I was expecting this since she went ~solo~. :lol:

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:11 am

Since I don't keep up with AKB properly,I think I really HAD thought that she graduated when she went solo. Oops, my bad.
Any rate, I definitely didn't care to much for her and her pouty face, so no skin off my nose.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:39 am

Moh wrote:I was expecting this since she went ~solo~. :lol:

Same, I think she'll fair well solo. At least initially.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Meh, I'm sad, I sort of liked her, and also my boyfriend was a fan so I'm sad for him.

I'm just sad at seeing more and more original team A members left. After this, only 4 members (if you count Mariko, who is really not THAT original since she was added later) will be left.. and that's counting Miichan too, who since she was demoted.. yeah basically, it feels like only KojiHaru and Takamina will be left. It hurts a bit. I've been following AKB48 since Skirt, Hirari, so as much as I like some newer girls, every graduation hurts, especially grads for girls who joined before 2009. And even more for gen 1-2-3 girls.

;_;

Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Graduation date confirmed for August 27 (graduation ceremony on August 25th at the Tokyo Dome concert).

Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am

Wow, so we all knew it would happen eventually, but man. Mariko, Sayaka and Tomochin all in the same year? :|

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:13 am

All in the same month, pretty much.
Post a reply