Groups, Idols, AKB, Gossip, Pop culture
Post a reply

melody. announces retirement!

Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:44 pm

From Tokyograph.com:

Singer melody. has suddenly announced on her official blog that she will be retiring as a music artist this January. Instead, she will be pursuing another one of her dreams, which is to become a designer of Western-style clothes.

The 26-year-old singer made her major label debut in 2003. Since then, she has released 11 singles and 4 albums, plus a best album that came out earlier this month.

melody.'s official site is scheduled to close on January 12.

Not much of a fan of her's but surprised after the speculation of her leaving from that message she left in her recent best of album. Sad for the fans that really liked her and she did have many gorgeous album/single covers.

Re: melody. announces retirement!

Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:46 pm

Really sad news. I didn't follow her hardcore, but I enjoyed her music.

I wish her the best success in western-styled fashion.

Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:46 pm

and the world turns on.

when it says western-style, I think cowboy clothes XD

Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:41 pm

Don't get mad, but I was recently surprised to discover that she was still around...

Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:46 pm

PyuaRaito wrote:and the world turns on.

when it says western-style, I think cowboy clothes XD

Same here, but Clint Eastwood in spaghetti westerns is possibly coolest guy ever.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:06 am

What!? Aww, I really liked her. Her first album was crap, but her second was really really good. I have a friend who's a HUGE fan of her, he's gonna be none to happy.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:30 am

You have no idea how sad I'm feeling right now.

I love Melody. The thing I liked about her is how she improved and got better through the years. Be as one was kind of meh to me, Ready to go was OMG!, Lei Aloha was really nice and something different for a change. I wanted to see more from her...

But I do respect her decision and I hope she will stay this happy in her life ;(
Post a reply