Groups, Idols, AKB, Gossip, Pop culture
Post a reply

Re: The Pointless *48 Musings/Rants Thread

Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:44 am

Give me back Watarirouka Hashiritai 5.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:02 am

^ This :/

It's not even that I dislike the other 2 girls, but still.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:49 am

My focus in AKB48 is Warota5. I love Mikapon and even Wasamin, but really. Ayarin is awesome and she was supposed to be in Warota since the very beginning so her inclusion was just normal, but those two are just superfluous. Their addition means that the old girls don't get as many lines as they should. Warota used to release more singles when they were only 4-5, too.

I was mad when I got Wasamin's card with Hetappi Wink. I collect Warota cards, I own one of all the original girls but Ayarin... and I managed to get one of the extra girls'. :razz: Still missing Ayarin.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Ok I;ve been getting into AKB a lot lately (watching their variety shows and tv apaperances) And Honestly. They are just like Morning Musume, except what management puts out.... Now to learn all their names @_@

Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Good luck. Even /I/ don't know all their names yet XD. Only about half.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:03 am

I pretty much can only tell Team Dragon, Watarirouka, Zorak, Minegishi and the Matsui girls from SKE. And Nachu :lol:

Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:31 am

^ Oh and learn all their sub groups >_> .....

"Tsunku" meaning whoever's in charge of recruitment

Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:40 am

There's a certain quasi-irony in AKB advertising for "HP"....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj5Sd04yCJc&start=155

Also, Kashiwagi, WAI SO CUTE? :o I feel that not snapping her up is one of Tsunku's greatest mistakes.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:31 pm

^
Not really, I think that the kind of combative envioment AKB has really helped Yuki shine and I think being H!P she wouldn't have done as well. Conversley I think girls like Naachan (miss you girl) or Maachan (I really miss you girl) would have done better in H!P since H!P is more everyone has their part to play (even if some have a bigger part than others).

Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:30 am

I can only match a few of the girls faces and names.

Out of the 75,000 members in that whole lot of them there's not a one that screams, "Hey sb, you WANT to pay attention to me!" so aside from the music, I don't.

Akimoto looks like a poster licker. He needs the Tsunku makeover.

Right now that whole clan print's their own money. It is absolutely fucking nuts that they sell so well, and in this era. Especially when I remember when Skirt, Hirai or whatever the hell that song is, you know the one, came out and they sold like 20K and I'm like, oh that's cute, but girl groups are a dying breed, it's Momusu and really no one else. And now they shit on Momusu's sales. It's amazing and I can't help but to give props.

I still want a hottie though. Where's my hottie?
Post a reply