Yamazaki Yuhane to Graduate from BEYOOOOONDS and H!P on June 27th @ Toyosu PIT (Tokyo)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Yamazaki Yuhane to Graduate from BEYOOOOONDS and H!P on June 27th @ Toyosu PIT (Tokyo)

Postby Amped » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:52 pm

5 singles in 5 years is truly atrocious, especially for a group of Beyo's potential

I blame that on their songwriting team Hoshibe Sho and Kodama Ameko for taking their sweet time. Plus all 5 of their singles are Triple A-sides and Double A-sides. That is equal to 13 singles. Plus they already have two albums.
Amped
High Priest

Re: Yamazaki Yuhane to Graduate from BEYOOOOONDS and H!P on June 27th @ Toyosu PIT (Tokyo)

Postby JonCC » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:34 pm

I've been at this idol game for over 14 years. Longer than some, less than others.
I've there's one thing I learned to do pretty early, it's to try and let go of things I can't control.

Yes I could go on various social networks and rant about how this company sucks and agonize over the how and the why of the way UF does things.
But unless 1000+ fans show up at UF's physical office building with pitchforks that will change nothing.
Or I could watch that concert Blu-ray I haven't gotten around to. That episode of H!S I missed. That Limited Stand stream I haven't watched yet.

When I go to my Plex server and go to the idol media category (anything that isn't a concert or IV) and filter by unplayed, this is what I get:
5976 out of 7642 to give a bit of context (I'm fully caught up to July 2017 :giggle: ).
At this point the total amount of idol content may very well outlast my lifespan.

The primary career of an idol is a few years at best. Hello! Project boasting multiple 10 year idols is the outlier.
You don't control who gets in, who gets out and when they do. All you have control over is how you enjoy them while they're with us.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:10 pm

KakureW wrote:I think a lot of Beyo wota (myself included) imagined Beyo to be like Cute or Berryz, where the whole group would disband one day instead of individual members graduating.

I thought the same thing about Juice=Juice and Tsubaki Factory :/. This is just how things are these days though. Jury is still out on if Byo becomes a generational group or not but 5 years is about when things start to change.

I don't really keep up with Beyonds so I don't have much of a comment specifically about Yuhane. I was just browsing.
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KIKI-Tsubaki-Berryz

Postby Amped » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:31 pm

BEYOOOOONDS' Spring 2024 tour final and Yamazaki Yuhane's graduation concert @ Toyosu PIT is titled

BEYOOOOONDS LIVE TOUR 2024 SPRING ~ PERSOOOOONALITY "Wings of Dreams" ~
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... eaf0ff1727
Amped
High Priest

Previous

Return to Hello! Project