[9/27] Tsubaki Factory 11th single "Yuuki It's my Life! / Mousou dake nara Freedom / Demo…Ii yo"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [9/27] Tsubaki Factory 11th single "Yuuki It's my Life! / Mousou dake nara Freedom / Demo…Ii yo"

Postby Ayin » Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:24 pm

Why do they put the playback in some parts? I feel like the girls could pull it off
Another song that also bothers me with the playback is Morning Musume's Are You Happy? - the 'you know' and 'loneliness' parts were done by the 3 best singers and it still was playback, I remember Beyooooonds covering that song and hearing Nishida do the 'loneliness' part was so amazing cause it was not playback
Ayin
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sengoku Minami

Re: [9/27] Tsubaki Factory 11th single "Yuuki It's my Life! / Mousou dake nara Freedom / Demo…Ii yo"

Postby DJChisato1 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:28 am

Main part I noticed was after the dance break Ami and Saori have long solo lines. Playback was Saori's ここにいて which is the last part of her solo. That part is in a slightly higher octave than the first part of her solo.
DJChisato1
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: YumeRiai

Postby Ayin » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:58 am

I noticed on the chorus, theres a solo line there thats playback and I cant understand why, its not even a hard line.
In all three chorus its the same part thats playback

I do get Saori's one, it may still be unconfortable for her to do it, maybe with time who knows
Ayin
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sengoku Minami

Previous

Return to Hello! Project