Hello! Project & Morning Musume Leader Fukumura Mizuki graduated on November 29th at Yokohama Arena!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Hello! Project & Morning Musume Leader Fukumura Mizuki graduated on November 29th at Yokohama Arena!

Postby Amped » Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:32 pm

Fukumura Mizuki will graduate from H!P and Morning Musume. at the Autumn 2023 tour.

Upfront statement

Thank you for your continued support of Hello! Project and Morning Musume. '22

Morning Musume. '22 Fukumura Mizuki will graduate from Morning Musume and Hello! Project at the concert tour scheduled for the Fall of 2023.

She was offered to graduate in 2020 to pursue a new path as an individual.
In discussing the timing, it has been difficult to plan ahead due to Corona, and as Hello! Project celebrates its 25th anniversary in 2023, she expressed her wish to continue as the leader of Hello! Project and Morning Musume until that time.
Fukumura also said that she will spend the year of 2023 watching over the group and completing its activities, with plans to add new members.

It has been 15 years since she started her activities with Hello Pro Egg, and 12 years since she joined Morning Musume, making her the longest tenured member of the group.
9 years as leader of Morning Musume, 4 years as leader of Hello Project, and counting.
She has always put Morning Musume first and has been working with us with sincerity.

We will make preparations so that Fukumura will be able to finish her career as a member of Morning Musume to the fullest.

After graduation, we will continue to support her as she continues her entertainment activities after a period of preparation.

We will continue to do our best in the coming year, so please continue to support us and Morning Musume. '22.

Hello! Project Leader and Morning Musume. '22 Leader Fukumura Mizuki's statement

Dear all

Thank you for your continued warm support.

I, Fukumura Mizuki, will graduate from Morning Musume and Hello! Project after next year's Fall tour.

I was able to enter the world of Hello Project, which was my dream, and since joining Morning Musume, I have always set goals in line with my position.

In this context, I have seen my seniors and peers graduate, assumed leadership at the age of 18, and seen my juniors graduate.

I have learned so much and experienced so many things in the process, and work in the midst of so much love.

Every period was many times harder than I had imagined, but I never felt pain or discomfort because the time I spent with the members and the fans was the most enjoyable, important, and precious time of my life.
Thank you so very much.

Ever since I was a member of the Hello Pro Egg, I have been told to stand out and be in front of the crowd! I was brought up to do my best to seize the opportunity to continue to grow from the moment I joined Morning Musume, but over the years, I have increasingly felt the need to see more of the younger members growing and shining.

The new members, who had been working hard and looking somewhat uneasy, have found themselves using their individuality and personality as weapons, and are showing us that they are having fun and shining.
Seeing them like that makes me happy.

I still have dreams that I want to fulfill as a member of Morning Musume.
But it has also been my dream for a long time to pass this dream on to the younger members.

All of our favorite members stretch out and have fun in their own way, sometimes overcoming together and feeling a sense of accomplishment while reaching for the next step.

I am confident that they will continue to be such a group.

To be honest, I am partly relieved to be able to announce my graduation now.

After graduation, I will take some time off to challenge myself and learn new things, and I hope to be able to work in a job where I can use what I have learned as much as possible.

For me, Morning Musume has been a precious existence and treasure for half of my life. I will do my best to repay my fans, the group, everyone involved, and Tsunku for all the happiness I have received so far in the year leading up to my graduation.
I appreciate your support!

http://www.helloproject.com/news/15488/
Last edited by Amped on Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:32 am, edited 9 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Re: Morning Musume Leader Fukumura Mizuki will graduate at the end of the Autumn 2023 tour

Postby TotallyUncool » Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:41 pm

I hope that this is a move that she really wants to make, and that she will do well with.

This is going to be a huge change - and H!P needs to bring in a powerful 17th gen!
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Re: Hello! Project & Morning Musume Leader Fukumura Mizuki will graduate at next year's Autumn 2023 concert tour

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:40 am

Damn, end of an Era (Almost)... I have a feeling Ayumi and Erika announcements are on the way as well... :(
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Re: Hello! Project & Morning Musume Leader Fukumura Mizuki will graduate at next year's Autumn 2023 concert tour

Postby Shabranikuduu » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:46 am

I was honestly expecting basically anybody else from 9th-11th gen to graduate before her. I hope she has the time of her life during her last year and is able to move forward with activities she wants to pursue.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby JonCC » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:47 am

Long lead time to graduation gives her a chance for a prolonged goodbye: FC events, photobook, announce future projects, be there when next gen arrives...
Always glad when they tell us far in advance.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Zunu » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:53 am

I suppose it was inevitable, and probably a welcome direction for her, but I'm still saddened by the news. At least by waiting until fall she'll cement her position as the longest tenured individual ever in Hello! Project, beating out both Momochi and Takechan.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Doraleous » Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:51 am

Shit day, end of an era.
Doraleous
Senior Initiate

Postby Moh » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:10 am

Y'all I can't do this anymore.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:54 am

I thought she'd stay until she was 30. Well, for what it's worth I'm looking forward to a new Morning Musume era.
I was reading a thread and somebody said Gyuu Saretai Dake na no ni was supposed to be a grad song, looks like they were right on the money.
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KIKI-Tsubaki-Berryz

Postby rikkikow » Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:52 am

:cry: :cry: :cry:
"Too many teardrops for one heart to be cryin’ 
Too many teardrops for one heart to carry on
You’re way out on top now" :clap:
Spoiler: show
Even without A H!PS win. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Next

Return to Hello! Project