Morito Chisaki has graduated from Morning Musume and Hello!Project on June 20th @ Budokan

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Morito Chisaki has graduated from Morning Musume and Hello!Project on June 20th @ Budokan

Postby Shoujo Q » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:23 am

News Break

Morito Chisaki will go to study abroad for a year and a half, she had planned to do so last year but covid ruined that plan. She'll come back after she's done and work with Up-Front.

And her graduation will be held at the end of the Morning Musume Spring Tour at Budokan on June 20th.

The last of Momoko's chicks is leaving the nest.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Re: Morito Chisaki to graduate from Morning Musume and Hello!Project on June 20th @ Budokan

Postby JonCC » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:41 am

A graduation announcement with a clear perspective for future activities is about the best kind possible.
Best of luck to her.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Re: Morito Chisaki to graduate from Morning Musume and Hello!Project on June 20th @ Budokan

Postby Amped » Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:10 am

Upfront statement

Thank you for your support of Morning Musume. '22 and Hello! Project.

Morito Chisaki has decided to graduate from Morning Musume. '22 and Hello! Project at the concert tour "Hello! Project 2022 Spring CITY CIRCUIT Morning Musume. '22 CONCERT TOUR ~Never Been Better!"

As Morito thought about her future, she became interested in learning English, which she had been studying little by little on her own, but now she wanted to learn English in earnest.

She had planned to graduate and study abroad in 2021, but due to the effects of the corona she was forced to postpone her plans, and now she is on track to study abroad, we have come to the conclusion that she will graduate.

Morito's study abroad period will about a year and a half, and she plans to continue her activities with Upfront Promotion after she returns home to Japan.

Her activities with Morning Musume. '22 will come to an end with the final concert tour scheduled to be held at Nippon Budokan on Monday, June 20th, 2022.

Please continue to support Morito Chisaki and Morning Musume. '22.

Morito Chisaki's statement
Thank you for your warm support!

I have an announcement to make.
I, Morito Chisaki, will graduate from Morning Musume. '22 and Hello! Project after the Spring tour.

I'm sorry if I startled you with my choice.

Since I joined Morning Musume, I've seen a lot of sights with the members and everyone.
I wanted to study English to be able to communicate better, and I wanted to be able to grow and have confidence in myself by being in a new environment.

The reason I can think like this is because in the seven years since I joined Halo Project, I have had many valuable experiences and have been able to overcome many things thanks to many people.

I'd like to thank all the members and fans for accepting me despite all the changes I've gone through since my debut with Country Girls.
I'm really happy to have met you all.

I hope I can spend the rest of my time with the members and everyone and make many memories.

I will appreciate it if you watch over me in my new challenge.
Thank you for your continued support!

news reports
https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2226213/
https://mdpr.jp/music/3032579
https://natalie.mu/music/news/467529
https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainm ... 00629.html
https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/h ... t/4029812/

~~~~~

She was definitely interested in English for many years due to Nonaka Miki's influence. Morito is basically doing the same thing Nonaka did.

She won't be around for the 25th Anniversary though.
Amped
High Priest

Postby koregaboku » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:18 am

I wonder if this means they'll push out a grad single.

There's certainly time until the Budokan concert and it'll have been a decent amount of time since Masaki's grad single even if the earliest they release it is late April.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Moh » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:29 am

Huh! Can't say I expected this one.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:42 pm

koregaboku wrote:I wonder if this means they'll push out a grad single.

There's certainly time until the Budokan concert and it'll have been a decent amount of time since Masaki's grad single even if the earliest they release it is late April.
If they can't manage a full single for whatever reasons, I hope they can at least do something digitally.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:19 am

Hello AI shares her thoughts…

As always, make sure you have CC turned on.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby teth » Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:16 pm

Can imagine it was never easy when she never fully recovered her voice
She barely has solo parts these days either
Hopefully she’ll find her niche when she comes back
teth
Acolyte

Postby Celedam » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:14 pm

From another thread…

Amped wrote:Hello Station #417

00:10~ Opening

Relevant part subtitled!

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Jessi » Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:59 am

There are TWO graduations coming up???!!!!

I’m REALLY out of the loop. Can’t believe we are losing the last two country girls.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Next

Return to Hello! Project