[12/8] Morning Musume. '21 70th Single "Teenage Solution/Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no/Beat no Wakusei"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Favorite Song and MV?

Teenage Solution
55%
Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no
23%
Beat no Wakusei
23%

Total votes : 22

[12/8] Morning Musume. '21 70th Single "Teenage Solution/Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no/Beat no Wakusei"

Postby Amped » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:16 am

Morning Musume. '21 Triple A-side 70th Single "Teenage Solution / Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no / Beat no Wakusei" (Teenage Solution/よしよししてほしいの/ビートの惑星). This is Sato Masaki's graduation single.

Announcement of new single

http://www.helloproject.com/news/13730/
http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7649/

~~~~~

On their 10th anniversary Instagram live, Ayumi and Masaki announced the release date for Morning Musume. '21's new single will be December 8th. Details will be announced.

@ 26:25
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUZ21lVFQvi/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygKgx4lup6s

https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/en ... 65995.html

Mizuki confirmed it will be a commemorative / momentous (kinen subeki) 70th single and last single for Sato Masaki. She says she is glad to have it safely released this year, and the members are excited and can't wait for everyone to hear more about it.
https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/ent ... 46359.html

Nonaka Miki
As announced on Ishida and Sato's Insta-Live today, Morning Musume 21's single will be released on December 8th!

I'm glad we made it with Two-One.
This will be Morning Musume. 21's first single.
We're all working hard to prepare for it.
Please look forward to it!
Last edited by Amped on Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Re: Morning Musume. '21 70th Single to be released on December 8th (Sato Masaki's last)

Postby Amped » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:56 am

Morning Musume. '21 has a chance to get #1 for Sato Masaki's last single. They haven't had #1 since 2018 due to Johnny's and KPOP boy groups in the way. The competition on this day right now is BALLISTIK BOYZ from EXILE TRIBE and Last Idol.

Morning Musume has another chance to get that first #1 single in this decade. Then they would have a #1 in four different decades (90's, 2000's, 2010's, 2020's)
Amped
High Priest

Re: Morning Musume. '21 70th Single to be released on December 8th (Sato Masaki's last)

Postby koregaboku » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:49 am

This release intrigues me.

We knew it was coming because it was basically announced along with Masaki's graduation but the grad announcement itself felt rushed.

It feels like an Aika situation that was primarily saved by the fact that another single wasn't just released (eg Renai Hunter).

I also feel like we're almost guaranteed a fairly strong Masaki centered single ala Duu or even Riho. The question I think is whether this will go even beyond those (eg a Masaki solo as the tertiary a-side).

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out. This seems to have been in the world to an extent but the extent is what I wonder and why they waited as long as they did with Masaki's grad announcement if that's the case.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby verilian » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:59 am

I think the reason for the delay of both the single and Maa's grad announcement was her health. Some people do respond well to treatment with IBS -- personally I've never known of a single case where people in high-stress work environments could continue on working in the same environment, but I think it makes sense for both management and Maa to want to be completely sure that Maa couldn't continue on with MM before graduating her since she is so popular and all.
verilian
Senior Initiate

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:29 pm

I know she is mostly centre most of the time, but I hope They better give her a proper Graduation single, like they have given Duu, Kanon and Riho. I still haven’t forgiven H!P for giving Iikubo a B-side a recorded concert performance and only one line for her graduation single. :/
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:23 am

In Makino Maria's appearance in Young Magazine released this week, she gave us a hint about Morning Musume. '21's new single release in December.

She says there are 3 songs, and they all have a different feel. She is already 20 years old, but there's also a song with a teenage theme. It will bring back the memories of being a teenager again.

The name of the Budokan concert is "Teenage Solution".

Masaki's graduation might not have been decided yet when they did this interview with Maria.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Solarblade » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:42 am

So the titles have been announced as "Teenage Solution / Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no / Beat no Wakusei" (Teenage Solution/よしよししてほしいの/ビートの惑星)

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/1056859/10535898/

Limited A cover

Announced that the MV for Teenage Solution will be out on 10/31

Limited SP edition will have "Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari '21 Ver." and its instrumental

Teenage Solution & Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no were written by Tsunku while Beat no Wakusei was written by Kodama Ameko

EDIT:

Also the covers and tracklist is out - http://helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7649/
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Amped » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:17 am

New Artist profile shots

These outfits are for "Beat no Wakusei" :
http://www.helloproject.com/morningmusume/profile/

Covers

Limited Edition A

Limited Edition B

Limited Edition C

Limited Edition SP 1

Limited Edition SP 2

Normal Edition A

Normal Edition B

Normal Edition C

Tracklist

Limited Edition A, B, C, SP 2, Normal A, B, C
1. Teenage Solution
2. Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no
3. Beat no Wakusei
4. Teenage Solution (Instrumental)
5. Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no (Instrumental)
6. Beat no Wakusei (Instrumental)

Limited Edition SP 1 (Bonus 28-page photobooklet + digipak, tall case size)
1. Teenage Solution
2. Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no
3. Beat no Wakusei
4. Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari (Morning Musume. '21 Ver.) [Additional Track]
5. Teenage Solution (Instrumental)
6. Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no (Instrumental)
7. Beat no Wakusei (Instrumental)
8. Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari (Morning Musume. '21 Ver.) (Instrumental) [Additional Track]

Limited Edition SP 2 (Bonus free angle video download card [1 of 14 types randomly enclosed])

Limited Edition A Blu-ray
1. Teenage Solution (Music Video)
2. Teenage Solution (Dance Shot Ver.)
3. Teenage Solution (Making)

Limited Edition B Blu-ray
1. Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no (Music Video)
2. Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no (Dance Shot Ver.)
3. Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no (Making)

Limited Edition C Blu-ray
1. Beat no Wakusei (Close-up Ver.)
2. Teenage Solution (feat. Sato Masaki Ver.)
3. Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no (feat. Sato Masaki Ver.)

Normal Edition A, B, C : One Random trading card (out of 14) + 1 shiny card

Credits
Teenage Solution Lyrics and Composition by Tsunku, Arranged by Hirata Shoichiro
Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no Lyrics and Composition by Tsunku, Arranged by Okubo Kaoru
Beat no Wakusei Lyrics by Kodama Ameko, Composition by Erik Lidbom/miwaflower, Arranged by Erik Lidbom

http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7649/

The first single of 2021, about a year after the last one, will be the 70th triple A-side single!
It will be the last single for the 10th gen member Sato Masaki, who will graduate after on December 13th, 2021!

Limited Edition C Blu-ray Includes re-edited videos of "Beat no Wakusei" Close-up Ver. and "Teenage Solution" and "Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no" featuring the graduating Sato Masaki!

Limited Edition SP 2 : A download card for a "free angle video" where all of the members are dancing to "Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no" and filmed in 360 degrees by 70 cameras! It which allows you to view this video from any perspective, will be included at random in one of 14 types!
Download period: until March 8, 2022

http://www.helloproject.com/news/13730/

Leader Fukumura Mizuki's comment
"Teenage Solution", as the title suggests, has a lot of parts where the teen members stand out, and the music video also features the 15th gen members!

The timing of the song was perfect for Masaki's graduation, and it reminded me of the members that I shared praise and anger with when I was a teenager... The song was filled with such feelings.

The other two songs are also full of the charm of the current Morning Musume, and since it's been about a year since the last single, I'm sure you can feel the growth of the members! 
I hope you'll look forward to it!

Sato Masaki's comment
When I joined Morning Musume, I couldn't sing or dance or do anything, so I started from scratch. Ten years have passed since I joined the group, and many things have changed since then, but I took on this challenge with the feeling of going back to the beginning. I hope you'll enjoy this single not because I'm graduating, but because I want you to enjoy the Morning Musume of today.

Kaga Kaede comment
"Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no" has a distinctive melody in the chorus, a phrase that can be learned and sung quickly. "It's a song you should listen to whenever you feel like "Yes Yes I want it"

"Beat no Wakusei" is a song that you can feel the groove from the intro. It's the kind of song that naturally puts you in a cheerful mood, and I think it's the kind of song that deserves to be heard in today's world!

I remembered that Tsunku said "I want to make the world happy through Hello! Project with the rhythm of the world", and I wanted to keep those words in my heart as I performed.

For the past year, it has been difficult for Morning Musume to work together as a group, but each member has overcome their own problems and worries, and I want to deliver the power of these 14 members to you.

Kitagawa Rio comment
I'm sad to see Sato-san graduate, but I'm also very happy to be able to release a new single with members who haven't changed since I joined as a 15th gen member!

In the new single, we will show you the culmination of the 14 members, and at the same time, you will feel the new Morning Musume, so please look forward to it. Thank you for your support!

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/1056859/p2/
Last edited by Amped on Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Re: [12/8] Morning Musume. '21 70th Single "Teenage Solution/Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no/Beat no Wakusei"

Postby koregaboku » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:08 am

Holy information dump.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Re: [12/8] Morning Musume. '21 70th Single "Teenage Solution/Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no/Beat no Wakusei"

Postby Moh » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:36 am

So much info at once! I really like the Teenage Solution outfits.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Next

Return to Hello! Project