Hello! Project New Member Audition 2021 [Four Winners]

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Hello! Project New Member Audition 2021 [Four Winners]

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:45 pm

Hello! Project New Member Audition 2021 (ハロー!プロジェクト 新メンバーオーディション2021)
Official SiteOfficial Twitter

Info:
• A new Hello! Project audition to find members for ANGERME, the new group, Hello Pro Kenshuusei, and Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido.
" Selection criteria gets higher each year, but you never know when your potential will blossom. Please believe in your potential by applying. Let's work together with everyone in Hello! Project. We await your "challenge"! "
• They are looking for girls that feel:
-- I love Hello! Project! (ハロー!プロジェクトが大好き)
-- I want to be a member of ANGERME! (アンジュルムのメンバーになりたい!)
-- I want to make my debut with the new Hello! Project group (ハロー!プロジェクトの新しいグループでデビューを目指したい)
-- I want to become a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei, hone my skills, and aim to make my debut in Hello! Project (ハロプロ研修生の一員となって自分のスキルを磨きハロー!プロジェクトでのデビューを目指したい)
-- I love singing and dancing, and I'm confident in my singing and dancing (「歌うこと」や「踊ること」が大好き、「歌」や「ダンス」に自信がある)
-- I want to make use of my strengths and special skills (自分の長所や特技を生かしたい)
-- I want to find a "new self!" I want to find it! (「新しい自分」を探したい!見つけたい!)

Progress
• 2021/07/05 (New general Hello! Project announced at the end of "Harodori".)
• 2021/07/20 (New information released, official site opened. Application acceptance begins.)
• 2021/07/20 (Applicants who pass the first screening (application) will be notified by mid-September and proceed to the 2nd screening (online interview).)
• 2021/08/19 (Application submissions officially closed at 10 a.m)
• 2021/09/03 (First screening completed. Those moving to the second screening will be notified.)
• 2021/09/14 (Second screening completed. Those moving to the third screening will be notified.)
• 2021/11/22 (Fourth screening completed. Those moving to the next screening will be notified.)
• 2021/12/12 (Two audition winners joining the new group announced at the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2021 12gatsu ~RING~.)
TBA

Audition Requirements:
• Applications will be accepted between July 20th and August 19th at 10 a.m.
• Must be a female living in Japan between 5th grade and the 3rd year high school (approxiately 10 - 18, as of July 2021).
• Must not be contracted to or affiliated with any entertainment or performing arts organizations.
• Consent of a parent or guardian is required for minors to apply.
• Any qualifying person in Japan may apply, but only those able to attend lessons in Tokyo will be eligible to pass.

Audition Results
Spoiler: show
• On December 12, 2021 audition finalists Tsutsui Roco (筒井澪心) and Tashiro Sumire (田代すみれ) were revealed to be joining the new group OCHA NORMA.
• On February 14, 2022 audition finalists Goto Hana (後藤花) and Maeshima Karin (前島花凛) were revealed to be new additions to Hello Pro Kenshuusei.

Audition Promotion
• Announced & advertised on "Harodori" beginning 7/5.
• Promoted on webshows "Hello! Project Station", "UPCOMING", and "tiny tiny" between 7/7 - 8/9.
• Promoted by Hello Pro Kenshuusei Onoda Karin, Hashida Honoka, Ishiyama Sakura on Twitter. [Link]
• Promotional poster displayed at Summer concert venues. [1], [2]
• Promotional video aired on Sapporo, Hokkaido vision screens. [1]
• Promoted by Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit (New Group) on Twitter. [Link]
• Advertised via Google Ads (discovered 8/6). [1]
• Promotional video featured in trains. [1], [2]
• Promoted by Hello Pro Kenshuusei Matsubara Yulia, Hirayama Yuki, Murakoshi Ayana, Uemura Hasumi on Twitter. [Link]
• Promoted on local Hokkaido show "Ichimoni" (イチモニ) by ANGERME member Kamikokuryo Moe & Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit members Ishiguri Kanami & Nishizaki Miku on 8/7. [1]
• Promoted by ANGERME on the show "Shuuichi" (シューイチ に) on 8/8.
• CM airing in KIOSK convenient stores around Tokyo JR East Station train lines for one week starting 8/8. [Link]

Misc.
TBA
Last edited by Nayoko-Kihara on Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:03 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Re: Hello! Project New Member Audition 2021

Postby Shoujo Q » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:20 pm

Seems Nogizaka46 announced a member audition that will last till August 10th and are doubling down by saying you and a group of friends can audition together. It’s been 3 years since their last audition so I except some competition will present itself. Twitter Source
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Amped » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:17 am

How long will they be friends after the audition? Your friends know all your secrets.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:14 am

Applications for Hello! Project New Member Audition 2021 is officially open. They are specifically looking to find new members for ANGERME, the New Group, Hello! Pro Kenshuusei, and Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido.

full details
Thank you very much for your support of Hello! Project.
Recently, Juice=Juice, Tsubaki Factory, and the new group, all have new members joined.
And now we are holding auditions for even more new personalities.

I love Hello! Project.
I want to be a member of ANGERME.
I want to make my debut in a new group of Hello! Project.
I want to become a member of the Hello Pro Kenshuusei to improve my skills and make my debut in Hello! Project.
I love singing and dancing, and I am confident in my singing and dancing skills.
I want to make the most of my strengths and special skills.
I want to find a new "me"! I want to find it!

We welcome your applications.

Audition standards are getting higher and higher every year.
But you never know when your potential will blossom.
Please believe in your potential and apply.
Let's work together with everyone in Hello! Project.

We are waiting for your "challenge"!

Application period : Tuesday, July 20th, 10:00 a.m. - Thursday, August 19th, 10:00 a.m.
Mail-in applications : Must arrive by Thursday, August 19th
Eligibility: Female residents of Japan who are between 5th grade of Elementary school and the 3rd year of High School as of July 2021.
Secondary screening : Those who pass the primary screening will be scheduled for an online interview in early September.

Please check the audition website for details.

Audition website : http://hp-audition.com/
Audition official Twitter : https://twitter.com/hello_audition

You can also apply for this audition from the Deview website.
Deview application page : https://deview.co.jp/Audition/Overview? ... n_id=29861
To apply via the Deview site, you will need to register with Deview. (Fee required)

http://www.helloproject.com/news/13394/
Amped
High Priest

Postby verilian » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:29 pm

Ooooh, Angerme too? This would draw more girls to audition, hopefully.
verilian
Senior Initiate

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:39 pm

Ehhh? Another one for ANGERME? They literally just had an audition last year and the new members only just had their debut single nearly a month ago? What’s wrong with the 10 they’ve got now? :o
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby verilian » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:45 pm

Kassa's graduating, so they're going to be going down to 9, which is a perfectly fine number but management seems to really like the big groups lately. So that's why, I'm guessing. It's also possible they won't add anyone to Angerme at all.
verilian
Senior Initiate

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:35 pm

I'm enjoying them just openly acknowledging this being, at least in part, to refill the Kenshuusei ranks. Also glad they aren't giving up on the Hokkaido branch.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby JonCC » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:35 pm

New people are always welcome. :thumbs-up:

No matter what the initial description of the audition says, they can always decide to put them wherever they want.
Enough precedent for that.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Amped » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:18 pm

On the audition twitter, Kenshuusei Onoda Karin, Hashida Honoka, and Ishiyama Sakura with a video message promoting the audition for Kenshuusei.
Amped
High Priest

Next

Return to Hello! Project