|6/23| ANGERME 29th Single "Hakkiri Shiyouze" / "Oyogenai Mermaid" / "Aisare Route A or B?"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: |6/23| ANGERME 29th Single "Hakkiri Shiyouze" / "Oyogenai Mermaid" / "Aisare Route A or B?"

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue May 25, 2021 3:16 pm

All the MVs will be released on 5/26.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Re: |6/23| ANGERME 29th Single "Hakkiri Shiyouze" / "Oyogenai Mermaid" / "Aisare Route A or B?"

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Tue May 25, 2021 4:00 pm

Well I’m in Australia (NSW) and given timezone technicalities, I always seem to be a day ahead of some countries so I guess the question is is it the 26th or the 27th for me?
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Tue May 25, 2021 4:30 pm

ANGERME new single covers

Limited Edition A

Limited Edition B

Limited Edition C

Limited Edition SP

Normal Edition A

Normal Edition B

Normal Edition C

http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/HKCN-50656/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue May 25, 2021 5:23 pm

Tobo_Junny135 wrote:Well I’m in Australia (NSW) and given timezone technicalities, I always seem to be a day ahead of some countries so I guess the question is is it the 26th or the 27th for me?
Unless I'm terribly mistaken (possible, it's past 3 a.m.), you're an hour ahead of Tokyo so it'll probably just barely be into the 27th for you (like 1 a.m. or something).

Edit: Limited B & C, Regular C. :heart: I like the tilt (and Rikako) on the SP cover too.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Tue May 25, 2021 5:28 pm

I’ve never been good with timezones so I’ll take your word for it :grin: :thumbs-up:
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Re: |6/23| ANGERME 29th Single "Hakkiri Shiyouze" / "Aisare Route A or B?" / "Oyogenai Mermaid"

Postby Amped » Wed May 26, 2021 1:07 am

"Hakkiri Shiyouze" MV (Promotion Edit)

MV Director : Sugiyama Hiroki

"Oyogenai Mermaid" MV (Promotion Edit)

MV Director : Kitahara Seiji

"Aisare Route A or B?" MV (Promotion Edit)

MV Director : Mitsuishi Naokazu
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Wed May 26, 2021 2:37 am

^ Aisareruuto is the most Tokyo Jihen-ish thing that H!P has ever done. Also, I really like the newbs fully integrated. Shion's my favorite, Rin's the most beautiful, but tiny skinny little Wakana is so charming. If she were in a group with her age cohort I don't know if she'd stand out but there's something about seeing the dance steps being echoed in miniature that's adorable.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Sohee » Wed May 26, 2021 11:40 am

Damn. I didn't super love any of the MVs, but Oyogenai Mermaid sounds like something from a few years ago and I love it.
Hakkiri shiyouze had way too many lyrics on screen for my liking, but it is really such an Angerme song.
Momona rocking the jazz in A or B is nice.

Oyogenai Mermaid, though. *_*
Also Shion getting a bigger line already is awesome!
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Moh » Wed May 26, 2021 12:57 pm

Hakkiri Shiyouze is fun. Would've definitely preferred the MV without all the lyrics on the screen, though. :lol:
Oyogenai Mermaid is so good. Shion's line toward the end was great. I feel like it'd make a neat magical girl OP.
A or B? was Momona's time to shine!! I agree w/ Zoon that it sounds very Tokyo Jihen-ish. It and Mermaid are tied now for favorite track, lol.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Wed May 26, 2021 1:26 pm

They released the MVs at 1 in the morning earlier. RIP sleep :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Hakkiri Shiyouze - This single is absolute bop to listen to, it has the same ANGERME feel the same way they presented previous singles like Mirror Mirror and Tada kuu Mushi mo Like it. HOWEVER the only issue I’ve got is the camera transitions. Especially near the end, and the lyrics on screen.
Most notably bits I love to point out - Gym aesthetic, giving all 10 members a solo line in the first verse, Momona’s solo line in the end of the first chorus and Moe presenting her line in the final chorus.

Oyogenai Mermaid - I think this has become my new favourite, this is my 4th time listening to this single. This single stood out to me from the Triple A in my opinion.
Notable bits - Ayano’s makeup, more noticeable on her solo camera. she looks so pretty, also is she wearing extensions in the dance shot, or is that how long her hair is now? I’ve been so used to her short hairstyle lol, the Rain and water aesthetic, the pairing of Akari/Moe again. Shion’s “Oyogenaiiiiiii”. That’s how you make an impactful debut lol.

Aisare route A or B - unexpectedly it has a jazz feel, trying to think if ANGERME done a jazzy single before or wether this is the first time they done a single like this.
Notable bits -Black and white aesthetic slowly drawn into Black and Red, Rikako’s bucket hat, Wakana wearing heels, Rikako’s hairstyle in black and white, Momona’s A or B being Cake choices because same girl same.

Overall I can’t wait for the singles to release!!
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project