ANGERME ONLY ONE Audition ~Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi~ - Three 9th Generation Members Revealed!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: ANGERME ONLY ONE Audition ~Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi~ - Results 11/2 @ 7 p.m. JST

Postby Shoujo Q » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:21 pm

^ And that’s why Amped is so awesome and we love him. :D Well it’s why I love him for it.

I’m excited to see what happens. If they stick with the one new member idea or also pull from the Kenshuusei. I’m sure covid and Oota threw off their original plans.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Re: ANGERME ONLY ONE Audition ~Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi~ - 3rd Round Completed

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:48 am

Amped wrote:
I've checked the audition site everyday for the last 4 months since the previous update.

Wow, mad respect for you, you’re more dedicated and up to date with this kind of stuff more than I could

I was unaware that you can check for updates from the audition site itself, I thought it was just a brief application site that would cease to exist once applications due date passed
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Re: ANGERME ONLY ONE Audition ~Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi~ - Results 11/2 @ 7 p.m. JST

Postby Rysaria » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:20 am

(Thanks Amped~)

Curious to see who/if they take from KSS, and also how many will be added. If it's just one, ANGERME will be full of girls with no gen-mates. Not that it matters, just something I noticed.

Hate to add to the Nakayama train since other KSS matter too, but I'd like to see her end up somewhere and not just leave KSS eventually...
Kitagawa RioKawana RinArisawa IchikaYagi ShioriSatoyoshi UtanoSaito Madoka
Rysaria
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KitagawaRio/YagiShiori

Postby Sohee » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:50 am

I really want Kirara in Angerme, idk why it just feels right. So I hope that's gonna happen.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Amped » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:40 pm

It seems ANGERME members already know who they are

Ise Layla
The information ban was lifted around noon today.
New members of Angerme have finally been decided!

Thank you all for your patience !!!!

We have already had a few sessions with the new one.
We've been making some gradual progress in our activities together.

Very innocent and cute!
I hope everyone will be happy (^^) ♡

Well... whoever it is...
What is she like...?
How many are there...?

I'm excited LOL

So, everyone.

Tomorrow, 11/2 at 7:00 pm.
We're meeting up on the ANGERME YouTube channel!

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-new/entry-12635356347.html

Kamiko
Finally, at long last, a new member of ANGERME
It will be announced on our YouTube ANGERME channel at 7:00 p.m.!

Thank you all for your patience.

I've been looking forward to this day too!

It's been quite a while since we held the audition for ANGERME itself.
Still, I'm really, really happy just to know that so many kids applied.

How many people will get in? Are you a trainee? Is it from the general public? How old are you?

I know there's a lot on your mind, but please keep an eye out for it as best you can until is announced.

I'm really looking forward to working with this new member girl!

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry ... 65556.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Moh » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:14 pm

Sohee wrote:I really want Kirara in Angerme, idk why it just feels right. So I hope that's gonna happen.

Agreed. She'd be a great fit imo.

More than anything, I just want a couple more members that have pleasant singing voices. :lol:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:41 pm

Kirara definitely gives me ANGERME vibes too, and I wouldn't mind Ichigo. I want Kanami to debut as well, but in my ideal world she'd be part of Musume. :lol: I'll be excited no matter which KSS (if there are any) made it.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:39 pm

ANGERME ONLY ONE Audition ~Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi~ "ANGERME New Member Announcement Special!"

Thank you to the many applicants for the "ANGERME Only One Audition", which began on January 11, 2020. We are pleased to announce the winners of the audition.

We received over 4,000 total applications for the audition. Due to the "coronavirus infection", the announcement of the audition was delayed many times due to changes in the examination process, interruptions in the examination process, postponement of the examination schedule etc.

The winners are :

Matsumoto Wakana (13) 1st year Junior high - Kanagawa -
Kawana Rin (16) 2nd year High School - Chiba - Plays Violin
Kenshuusei Tamenaga Shion (16) - Nagano - Muscle training

Audition song Kagiriaru Moment

ANGERME are the judges for the finalists. Members get to ask questions to the finalists about themselves. Then they announce the winners on the spot.

ANGERME members surprised Kenshuusei Tamenaga Shion. She thought she was going to do muscle training with a teacher, but she was announced as a new member. There was no muscle training.

Another surprise announcement : Member colors!
Wakana - White
Rin - Green
Shion - Koi Pink (Nakanishi's old color)

They will be introduced and perform at Budokan (12/9), Musubu's graduation concert.

There will be a full version of the new member's audition on the channel. This was the short version.
Last edited by Amped on Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Sohee » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:20 pm

Rin is gorgeous and I love her already wow
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Doraleous » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:23 pm

Damn, I didn't pay enough attention in the beginning and posted something wrong, deleted already.

Also those high heels going loud on the wooden floor when they surrounded Tamenaga Shion. Every reveal should have this creepy side to it now.
Doraleous
Senior Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project