ANGERME ONLY ONE Audition ~Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi~ - Three 9th Generation Members Revealed!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: ANGERME ONLY ONE Audition ~Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi~ - Three 9th Generation Members Revealed!

Postby Jessi » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:55 am

Guys... I completely forgot this was happening.

My immediate favorite is Matsumoto Wakana. Shes the baby of H!P right now. Shes super cute and has a pretty good singing voice for someone so young.

The other two girls seem like they will be a good fit as well. Happy we got one KSS.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Re: ANGERME ONLY ONE Audition ~Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi~ - Three 9th Generation Members Revealed!

Postby Rysaria » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:01 am

Wakana is so goddamn cute. I rarely like the youngest or smallest members, but her voice is great and the scrunchy smile is pffft.

Rin is pretty as hell too. I guess I'll pay more attention to ANGERME then... *sigh*
Kitagawa RioKawana RinArisawa IchikaYagi ShioriSatoyoshi UtanoSaito Madoka
Rysaria
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KitagawaRio/YagiShiori

Re: ANGERME ONLY ONE Audition ~Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi~ - Results 11/2 @ 7 p.m. JST

Postby Celedam » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:34 am

Amped wrote:ANGERME ONLY ONE Audition ~Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi~ "ANGERME New Member Announcement Special!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=409BoOMgsQY

I keep replaying from 7:27. That rapid succession of surprise, then realization, then hopeful panic is glorious.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:45 am

Here is today's full Hello Dream episode that is an extension of the ANGERME new member youtube special
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1jK411P7GX
Amped
High Priest

Postby Shabranikuduu » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:49 am

I was pretty late watching this and just before, I decided to check my news feed on my phone. And of course, there's an article about the new members but there was only one girl in the photo so I was pretty disappointed (both with the spoilers and the fact that there was apparently only one new member). Anyway, I quickly closed the page and went to youtube. I was pleasantly surprised when there wasn't one but three new members.

I wasn't expecting Wakana to have such a steady voice and I wasn't expecting a second Rin in the group. Also I think before the announcement, Shion wouldn't have been one of my top picks for the group (mainly because there are other KSS who are more pushed), but I think she's a great choice. I was honestly impressed with her performance at the test event this year. Her singing had improved and she was wearing some pretty impressive heels.

All in all, I'm happy with the new girls. I can't wait to see more of them!
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Zunu » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:11 am

Shion reminds me a bit of Kanako from Momoiro Clover Z.

No dimples though. Maybe she can borrow Chel's.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Celedam » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:35 am

Amped wrote:Here is today's full Hello Dream episode that is an extension of the ANGERME new member youtube special
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1jK411P7GX

Having watched this, I agree: you really need to watch both the YouTube video and this episode. The YouTube video can stand by itself and will give you the basic facts, but this episode provides so much more texture.

I was most glad to see…

Spoiler: show
…they didn't leave Wakana standing there by herself, crying. Takeuchi eventually came out and gave her some reassuring pats. Fuck the coronavirus, we need human contact in order to remain human.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:31 pm

Very soon these three will be dressed in this fashionably relaxed style, with that whole "Katsuta Rina and Sasaki Rikako" vibe and weird haircuts. Hashisako Rin is already influenced by this style.
https://www.instagram.com/rinakatsuta/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:39 pm

More about Shion, from HaroDori

…for anyone (like me) who doesn't regularly watch HaroDori or otherwise follow the Kenshuusei.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Zunu » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:22 am

Thanks. Tbh I had no idea she was a KSS til y'all started talking about it.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project