Nakanishi Kana graduated from ANGERME/H!P on 12/10

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Nakanishi Kana graduated from ANGERME/H!P on 12/10

Postby Moh » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:50 pm

http://helloproject.com/news/11044

Amped wrote:Nakanishi Kana will be graduating on December 10th @ Toyosu PIT venue.

She had discussions about her future and graduation earlier this year. But she wanted to stay as sub-leader first to respect Katsuta Rina's graduation. She discussed that shes wanted to take a break from entertainment activities. She wants to discover a new field of genre like beauty and food, new worlds of interests to jump into and start studying it from scratch. She wants to improve her personality and gain new knowledge of these new worlds. Upfront Director gave some time to think about her future first. She has now ready to take the next step and graduate and learn management from scratch.

She met lots of people in S/mileage and ANGERME and is really happy. She is proud of being a part of the the name.

It will be a short time until her graduation, but she will do her best and she would be happy if you supported her.

She hopes that the group will continue for a long time. She loves Angerme.

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-amerika/entry ... 41314.html
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Re: ANGERME Nakanishi Kana graduating on 12/10

Postby Yattaruchan » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:08 am

Sadly expected, but thought that at least a bit more notice than a little over 2 months.
Yattaruchan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Shoujo Q » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:22 am

Ayaka really was holding the rest of the 2nd gen together by a thread. I hope Take can hold on for a little while. I’d hate to see her leave as quickly.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Yattaruchan » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:34 am

I think Take will stay for a bit now that she the Leader.

For me, this is how I'll remember her. (Kana, not Take)
Last edited by Yattaruchan on Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yattaruchan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Solarblade » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:35 am

Shoujo Q wrote:Ayaka really was holding the rest of the 2nd gen together by a thread. I hope Take can hold on for a little while. I’d hate to see her leave as quickly.

Which doesn't help that she probably also won't have a single to graduate on since their next single is out in November
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Amped » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:36 am

Nakanishi Kana will be graduating on December 10th @ Toyosu PIT venue.

She had discussions about her future and graduation earlier this year. But she wanted to stay as sub-leader first to respect Katsuta Rina's graduation. She discussed that shes wanted to take a break from entertainment activities. She wants to discover a new field of genre like beauty and food, new worlds of interests to jump into and start studying it from scratch. She wants to improve her personality and gain new knowledge of these new worlds. Upfront Director gave some time to think about her future first. She has now ready to take the next step and graduate and learn management from scratch.

She met lots of people in S/mileage and ANGERME and is really happy. She is proud of being a part of the the name.

It will be a short time until her graduation, but she will do her best and she would be happy if you supported her.

She hopes that the group will continue for a long time. She loves Angerme.

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-amerika/entry ... 41314.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Doraleous » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:14 am

This suxxxx, tbh I think 2nd gen never took off but Nakanishi's more popular and, dare I say, a more enjoyable member than Katsuta, but the bad timing of her graduation is looking to give her less spotlight, no single, a meh sendoff concert and a lukewarm reaction to it all ("oh, yeah, 2nd gen is on its way out anyway").

Still like Kana though, wishing to see as much of her as possible in these last days :happy:
Doraleous
Senior Initiate

Postby Moh » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:10 am

I like Kana, but this didn't surprise me a whole lot. Though 3 ANGERME grads in one year... Whew.
I wonder who'll take her place for 2nd sub-leader.

(And thank you, Amped!)
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Celedam » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:44 am

Moh wrote:I wonder who'll take her place for 2nd sub-leader.

Probably no one, because it was merely a formality required by seniority. Kawamura was always the real sub-leader.

We've discussed this before, when that change was announced…

viewtopic.php?p=243727#p243727
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:53 am

I sensed it was coming. She had been lurking in the shadows with the lineup changes. She was pretty quiet these days and not engaged as much, especially on their radio show. Whenever she does get to talk, she talks nonstop like a machine gun about her favorite western movies. After recovering from her injury, she started to take it easy.
Amped
High Priest

Next

Return to Hello! Project