[8/7] BEYOOOOONDS Major Debut Single "Megane no Otoko no Ko / Nippon no D・N・A! / Go Waist"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [8/7] BEYOOOOONDS Major Debut Single "Megane no Otoko no Ko / Nippon no D・N・A! / Go Waist"

Postby Amped » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:34 pm

link for BEYOOOOONDS 1st Anniversary live stream

now archived

They had audio and video issues on their side and BEYOOOOONDS played along and waited. It was fixed around 23 minutes in.

- They promote their recent releases
- They toast with a drink and eat cupcakes to celebrate.
- They do their own "Megane no Otoko no ko" mini skits in selected pairs according to requests from the survey. It's like little side stories.
- Next each member does their own "self appeal intro" in VITAMIIIIINS World style
- @ 1hr 1 minute, they get a congratulatory letter written by KAGOME and lots of vitamin drinks from them as a gift.
- @ 1hr 5 minute, a special guest comes in to sing the VITAMIN ME song alongside them! It's Hoshibe Sho with his guitar! His face still hidden under a face mask!

no announcements, just all fun and smile today.
Amped
High Priest

Re: [8/7] BEYOOOOONDS Major Debut Single "Megane no Otoko no Ko / Nippon no D・N・A! / Go Waist"

Postby Shoujo Q » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:54 pm

I didn’t know where else to put this. But I thought it was great.

MeseMoa. dance cover of Megane no Otoko no Ko
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Zunu » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:14 pm

Pretty is not a word I typically use to describe guys, but that Kimegure Prince tho (Momohime character) :unsure: Anyway yeah, good job, sharp and brightly lit, nice facial expressions, good dancing, maybe just some kind of diffuse fill lighting to get rid of those hard shadows in the train. :thumbs-up:
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Previous

Return to Hello! Project