Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [6/5] Juice=Juice 12th sgl - "Hitori de Ikirare Sou" / "25sai Eien Setsu" : [10/23] Normal Edition C Release

Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:29 pm

I died when I listened to Ruru doing the first solo! So amazing!!! The new line distribution is really nice, I really liked it a lot the "OASIS" line too!

Re: [6/5] Juice=Juice 12th sgl - "Hitori de Ikirare Sou" / "25sai Eien Setsu" : [10/23] Normal Edition C Release

Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:47 pm

Now I kinda want a new music video with the changes. I didn’t think it would be this drastic

Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:49 pm

^
It's getting a music video.

As a stand-alone, its nice and a fun switch-up.

But to straight up be the new version that will replace the old is...I don't think I really want that.
I think Ruru does that part better as well. Plus the new members are still new, so I don't care if they get more lines yet.
It doesn't really make sense to change Karin's part either since she went viral over it.

They should've just released a new single. This is a bit too much now.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:44 pm

I don't mind the line changes too much. Yume and Riai sound like they fit in pretty nicely.

IDK if it's just the radio rip, but something about the actual vocal mastering sounds off to me? Like they were just kinda slapped together.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:01 am

Cover for C version

Tomoko says the members are listed in order of join date and age. Each member color is also used, it became a nice finish that is cool but very simple and easy to understand.

A new MV for "Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore ttenee, Homete iru no? (New Vocal Ver.) will be released. It will be Juice=Juice's first full animation. Tomoko says the Juice=Juice family, Hello Pro fans, and Idol fans will enjoy this and hope people more will be even more interested in this song. It was a new challenge and she hopes you'll like it. The MV will be released on Juice=Juice's official youtube channel on Juice=Juice Day (10/10), October 10 at 12:00pm

http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/en ... 47814.html
Last edited by Amped on Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:08 am

Oooh. Animated? Sounds cool. I can’t wait.

What’s on Karin’s head?

Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:11 am

Moh wrote:IDK if it's just the radio rip, but something about the actual vocal mastering sounds off to me? Like they were just kinda slapped together.

I think the uploader tinkered with the volume because its a radio rip. It sounds louder than the original.

a beret

Amped wrote:Image
https://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/e ... 21548.html

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:43 am

Karin fans seem mad salty that Dambara Ruru took over her opening line the new vocal version. Well, the original song is included. They did bring in more singers to ease the singing load.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:28 am

As a fan of both girls. I don’t mind. Karin is still getting a big push. (Solo tour) She’s by no means getting pushed out into the cold.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:40 pm

Didn't Karin get Ruru's part at the end, though? :lol:
Post a reply