Your List of H!P / Related Goods That You Bought This Year! ~'24 version~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: What H!P goods have you bought this year?

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:54 pm

Ah... you always remember your first...

Mine was the 2009 AX one.

Now I have 20. :innocent:
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby LiamMusume » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:12 pm

Here is the front and back of the CD (Sorry for the bad quality)
I think there is a book inside or maybe it is the card for the handshake event, I couldn't make it to that! I might open it soon and scan it for you later and the booklet too if it is interesting.
The T-shirt is the same as the ones they wore on stage.
Mitsui Aika - Wada Ayaka - Iikubo Haruna - Hagiwara Mai - Nomura Minami - Ogata Risa
LiamMusume
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Mitsui Aika

Postby erilaz » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:53 am

^ Thanks! I'm always interested in seeing what these limited edition things look like. I hope we get something of the sort for MM。'14 in NYC.

I see that the title of track 16 has been romanized as "Piriri to Ikou!" 行こう can be pronounced as either yukou or ikou, but of course ikou is not what they sing in the song. It's like Melon Kinenbi's さあ、早速盛り上げて 行こか~!!, which is almost always romanized on the web as either "Saa, Sassoku Moriagete Iko ka~!!" or (even less accurately) "Saa, Sassoku Moriagete Ikou ka~!!"), even though they're actually singing yuko.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby iceymoon » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:42 am

i chalk stuff like that up to how Japanese systems sometimes romanize ち as "ti" and し as "si", etc... they're thinking more about semantics, and less about ease of reading/less confusion of pronunciation.

on a side note, usually UF/H!P is big on romanizing おう as just "o" (the norm in Japan), which they didn't do here (Tokaikko Junjou, etc). either someone else was in charge of writing these out, or they noticed that western fans tend to use "ou" online and followed suit.

also I NEVER NOTICED BEFORE!! "special" is just スペシャル (supesharu), but the Berryz song is スッペシャル (suppesharu), hence the weird romanization on the CD. :wacko: now i'm conflicted... how should we romanize it on Hello! Base?! :butbut: things like this keep me up at night....
iceymoon

Postby erilaz » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:31 pm

My Goochtacular FromJapan/Yafuoku package arrived today!

UP to BOY from January 2004, complete with clear file. Not only does it have a cover feature on the Gooch, it also contains features on Kago Ai, Country Musume。ni Konno to Fujimoto, and Melon Kinenbi, an interview with Gotō Maki, and the usual Morning Musume。news.

ImageImage

The full Sentou no Musume!? series on DVD, for a winning bid of only ¥3399.

A vintage Yaguchi t-shirt, size XL. Life is good.

"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby erilaz » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:40 pm

I picked up a package from HMV at the post office this morning:

erilaz
Lazarus

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:08 pm

iceymoon wrote:also I NEVER NOTICED BEFORE!! "special" is just スペシャル (supesharu), but the Berryz song is スッペシャル (suppesharu), hence the weird romanization on the CD. :wacko: now i'm conflicted... how should we romanize it on Hello! Base?! :butbut: things like this keep me up at night....

Oh. My. Gosh.
THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING NOW >.<
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby LiamMusume » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:05 am

S/mileage Event V's

Please Miniskirt Postwoman
Dot Bikini
Ee ka?!
"Ii Yatsu"
Mitsui Aika - Wada Ayaka - Iikubo Haruna - Hagiwara Mai - Nomura Minami - Ogata Risa
LiamMusume
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Mitsui Aika

Postby sukibeam » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:08 am

Basing this off my cdjapan order history (since I bought some hard copies from prior releases):

Morning Musume '14
-Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa / Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai / What is LOVE? [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type D]
-Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe / Password is 0 [w DVD, Limited Edition / Type D]

Berryz Koubou
-Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no Naka ni / Futsu, Idol 10 Nen Yatterannaidesho!? [Regular Edition / Type B]

C-ute
-Crazy Kanzen na Otona [Regular Edition] (from 2013)
-Kanashiki Amefuri / Adam to Eve no Dilemma [Limited Edition / Type D] (from 2013)
-Tokai no Hitori Gurashi / Aitte Motto Zanshin [Regular Edition / Type A] (from 2013)
-Kokoro no Sakebi wo Uta ni Shitemita / Love take it all [Regular Edition / Type A]
-The Power / Kanashiki Heaven (Single Version) [Regular Edition / Type A]

S/mileage
-Aa Susukino / Chikyu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu [Regular Edition / Type B]

Juice=Juice
-Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no Kiss/Arekore Shitai! [Regular Edition / Type A]

And does Kikkawa Yuu count as H!P still for this purpose? Because I bought her Urahara Temptation / Iijan Regular Edition too...

~

I plan on buying the Blu-ray of MM's spring concert tour when I order their upcoming single. This is kind of fun though... I definitely felt like I was liking C-ute more and more since last spring, and I guess my purchases sort of reflect that XD. They sort of become a very very close second to MM in my H!P faves.
sukibeam
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Dambara Ruru

Postby erilaz » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:03 pm

sukibeam wrote:And does Kikkawa Yuu count as H!P still for this purpose?

I have no issues with posting stuff by OGs and "H!P-adjacent" artists here. See my last post: not a current H!P member in the bunch!
erilaz
Lazarus

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project