Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Your List of H!P/Related goods that you bought this year! ~'21 ver.~

Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:44 am

First arrival of 2022:

Ichii Sayaka in CUBIC-CROSS phone card (2002–3, mint)

Another tangentially H!P-related item that I got is a used paperback of Stacys - Shoujo Saisatsu Zendan by Ōtsuki Kenji. The volume contains the novel Stacy plus two related short stories. It was the basis for Morning Musume's 2012 stage play, Stacys - Shoujo Saisatsu Kageki.

Re: Your List of H!P/Related goods that you bought this year! ~'22 ver.~

Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:47 pm

Yeah, I paid through the nose. :hehe:

Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:36 pm

I FINALLY got my copy of Sayashi Riho's Reflection (limited A with DVD).

Part of the delay was because I combined the order with SCANDAL's new album, MIRROR (limited A with DVD), released two weeks later. This came with three external bonuses: a group clearfile, a Rina clearfile, and an access code for their online studio live, which expired nearly four weeks ago.

Most of the delay was because I was a dumb-ass and chose Japan Post's EMS shipping instead of, say, FedEx. Back in the pre-pandemic days, EMS shipments only took a few days. But now, thanks to the drastic decrease in the number of international flights, my package sat in Chubu, waiting for a plane to carry it across the Pacific, for TWENTY-SIX DAYS.

Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:23 am

Less than an hour after I preordered Laugh and Peace and Limited Edition Type A of Terzo, one of my best friends sent me this:

Sat May 07, 2022 3:55 pm

Takahashi Ai / Tanaka Reina / Natsuyaki Miyabi – LAUGH & PEACE (new CD+DVD w/ first press bonus luggage tag)
Juice=Juice – terzo (new, limited first press A, 2 CD+BD w/ bonus clearfile)
Night Tempo – Ladies in the City (new, limited first press CD in mini-LP sleeve w/ 10cm×10cm sticker)

The Night Tempo CD includes "Night Light feat. Michishige Sayumi". Other featured vocalists include BONNIE PINK, Nomiya Maki (Pizzicato Five), and Yamamoto Sayaka (ex-NMB48). Universal is actually distributing the Japanese CDs and vinyl of this title in the U.S., so I was able to buy this locally without paying for shipping from Japan. The U.S. release date was today.

Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:42 pm

Another card for my collection:

It's a used Tosho card, circa 2002, advertising Shogakukan Home Pal magazine and featuring Mika Todd in one of her dreadful... um, I mean SUPER COOL! mini-moni。 outfits.

Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:00 am

Earlier this year I got the regular edition of Ogata Risa's Bon Voyage. Depending on the other tracks on Docchi I'll get the regular edition B at the same time as Kiki's graduation single (+ if Kiki releases a third photobook) so I only need to pay for shipping once.
Right now the US dollar is stronger than the Yen so it's a good time to import for Americans!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:52 pm

This morning I picked up my CD Japan package at the post office:

Gotō Maki – ramus (new photobook, released last year)
Sayashi Riho – Unison (new, limited first press A w/ DVD)

Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:08 pm

Abe Natsumi Koinu no Waltz Tosho card (2004, used)

Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:48 pm

It's time for my year-end wrap-up. I bought fewer H!P-related items in 2022 than I have in any calendar year since 2003.

CD

Juice=Juice – terzo (new, limited first press A, 2 CD+BD w/ bonus clearfile)
Night Tempo – Ladies in the City (new CD, limited first press w/ 10cm×10cm sticker)
Sayashi Riho – Reflection (new, limited first press A w/ DVD)
Sayashi Riho – Unison (new, limited first press A w/ DVD)
Takahashi Ai / Tanaka Reina / Natsuyaki Miyabi – LAUGH & PEACE (new CD+DVD w/ first press bonus luggage tag)

DVD

Love & Peace (w/ Mano Erina) (used DVD, U.K. edition)

Blu-ray

Tag (Riaru Onigokko, w/ Mano Erina) (used BD+DVD, U.K. edition)

Books

Gotō Maki – ramus (new)

Cards

Abe Natsumi Koinu no Waltz Tosho card (2004, used)
Ichii Sayaka in CUBIC-CROSS phone card (2002/3, mint)
Mika [Todd] Shogakukan Home Pal Tosho card (ca. 2002, used)
Post a reply