Your List of H!P / Related Goods That You Bought This Year! ~'24 version~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: What H!P goods have you bought this year?

Postby bisuketto » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:00 pm

Bought Asian Celebration (limited edition) and Berryz Mansion 9kai (limited edition) in Thailand :grin: And I got Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no Naka ni / Futsuu, Idol 10nen Yatterannai Desho!? from ebay. It came with a Miya card!

bisuketto
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Chinami,KanaTomo,Koha,Duu

Postby erilaz » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:58 am

I picked these up at the post office this morning, even though the publication date of the Hello! Project Complete Album Book isn't until this coming Monday, according to its copyright page.

"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Echidna » Fri May 01, 2015 12:58 am

Goods I bought before 19th april concert at Osaka: visual book, new single, MM'14 book. Staff gave me big poster with single and also with MM'14 pb I got a bonus photo, there were selection of solo shots of girls, I don't remember if there was Sayu photo, but some girl was sold out.

Today I decided to put the poster on the wall, unrolled it and saw...

Spoiler: show

I've got signed poster?! For real?! And I guess it's Riho's sign?!

It's very big surprise for me :yahoo:

It also was wrapped with this piece of paper, it's part of lyrics sheet? O_o I don't know if it's important or just garbage XD

Echidna
Acolyte

Postby erilaz » Fri May 01, 2015 2:17 am

^
Spoiler: show
Echidna wrote:And I guess it's Riho's sign?!

Yep, that's hers! What a score! Her signature has definitely matured since she signed the "Only you" poster that I bought on eBay a few years ago:

Echidna wrote:It also was wrapped with this piece of paper, it's part of lyrics sheet? O_o I don't know if it's important or just garbage XD

It looks like they were just recycling bits of old lyric sheets to use as wrapping paper. If it's 17.5 cm tall, it's probably from an old 45 rpm vinyl single. Nothing important.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby Echidna » Fri May 01, 2015 2:28 am

Thanks, erilaz! Now this poster will be more precious for me :heart:
Echidna
Acolyte

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri May 01, 2015 10:16 am

that's awesome1!!!! :D congratz. :D
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby boinsie » Sun May 03, 2015 10:36 am

The newest items in my Tsunku-related collection. :thumbs-up:

Hatake Produced™ Zurui Onna/Zurui Otoko his-and-hers underwear, from Sharan Q's 20th Anniversary live good set. :hehe:

A promotion only vinyl, of Tsunku's TOUCH ME which has TOUCH ME #3??!? :o (the CD single release only includes #1, #2, and #4)
I don't own a record player right now, but I will soon. :fear: :love:
boinsie
Guru

Postby 321BreakinOut » Sun May 03, 2015 9:58 pm

I ..... Dooo :fear:
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby forgetmenots » Sun May 03, 2015 10:18 pm

Today I learned that event and concert halls will sell albums as old as the 8th one for MM, for the whole "get a giant poster" deal. I finally got my hands on the 11th album today~ (as well as a.. B2? sized Yuugure poster, and the single t-shirt)

List of H!P T-shirts I now own:

Maachan
-Colorful Characters Tour Shirt
-14 y.o Birthday T-shirt
-Chance Tour Shirt
-Gradation Tour Shirt

Other
-Sayu Graduation T-Shirt
-Sayu Graduation Concert T-Shirt
-Give Me More Love Final Concert T-Shirt
-Haachin Birthday T-Shirt

Single
-Password is 0 T-Shirt
-Itooshikute Gomen Ne T-Shirt
-Seishun T-Shirt

The GMML and Pis0 shirts are made of a softer fabric for some reason, but the rest are the thick durable stock.

I like getting T-shirts, however, because I wear them. T-shirts are what I sleep in and what I lounge in and I didn't come with to Japan with as many as I wished I had XD so it works out nicely. Though I try to never wear the Maachan ones. Those are for concert going. (The Birthday and Chance T-Shirts' designs are disintegrating from overwear and overwash, and the CC one is uncomfortable to sleep in anyway XD, the patch pokes you. I need to have some kind of Maachan shirt to wear though, I was so happy when we got color shirts again this time)
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby erilaz » Mon May 04, 2015 4:04 am

forgetmenots wrote:The GMML and Pis0 shirts are made of a softer fabric for some reason, but the rest are the thick durable stock.

There's quite a variety in the fabrics they use. The Rival Survival shirts are the softest, most comfortable t-shirts I've ever worn, but the Rainbow 7 shirts were made of some nasty, uncomfortable, synthetic fiber. Which is unfortunate, because I prefer the design of the latter.

forgetmenots wrote:I like getting T-shirts, however, because I wear them. T-shirts are what I sleep in and what I lounge in and I didn't come with to Japan with as many as I wished I had XD so it works out nicely.

Whenever I pack for a trip to Japan, I go light on the t-shirts, since I know I'll be buying some while I'm there. I definitely wear my H!P shirts, especially the dark-colored ones, sometimes even at work; I tend to save the white and light-colored ones for special occasions, since I don't want them to get all grungy and pit-stained.

Here's one that I bought on eBay years ago that I've never been able to wear:

:mikihead:
erilaz
Lazarus

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project