Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition (Progress: 3rd Round Completed 8/03)

Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:07 pm

No, that would be a bad time to announce winners precisely because all the press coverage will be about Kago’s appearance.

Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:15 am

Ah well, let's hope it's all been sent by fast courier, the girls are reading the letters right now and we'll see them announced tomorrow.
If not, well... We've waited this long, we can wait (just) a bit more.

Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:42 am

There's also the joint event on the 20th (if I'm not mistaken), so maybe then?

Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:13 am

Is there anything saying that there won't be a fourth round?

Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:53 am

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:It seems likely some press will already be present for Kago's appearance, so if I were going to do it specifically during a Tokyo show I would probably pick one of those. :lol:

yeah, the media will probably be there for one show for Kago and Goto Maki on Saturday.

mail shouldn't take that long to receive.

Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:19 am

Insert the mysterious 4th round. "Congratulations, you made it into Hello!Project now let's see where we put you!"

Morning Musume auditions, as far as I know, were the only one to have 4 rounds. Traditionally the H!P ones were only 3 rounds.

I'm excited to see if we get any older girls, since the age limit was extended.

Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:58 pm

Celedam wrote:No, that would be a bad time to announce winners precisely because all the press coverage will be about Kago’s appearance.
True enough. I suppose I considered that momentarily but the "two birds with one stone" side of my mind ended up winning over logic in the end.

boinsie wrote:Is there anything saying that there won't be a fourth round?
I haven't seen anything that specifically says there won't be, but both the 1st and 2nd round completion tweets/announcements directly mentioned the round to follow, whereas the latest announcement just says letters have been sent to those who passed.

Shoujo Q wrote:Morning Musume auditions, as far as I know, were the only one to have 4 rounds. Traditionally the H!P ones were only 3 rounds.
I think the 2nd gen S/mileage audition had a fourth round too, but that's the only one I can think of. (Unless you count the very-different-circumstances of the Taiwan audition and what felt like 10 rounds plus a secret training camp. :lol:)

Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:47 am

I wonder if we will get the new girls this weekend, isnt there an event for the new groups on the 20th?

Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:14 pm

Stealth reveal of new unit names? :giggle:
Amped wrote:Hello Pro All Stars - Akogare no Stress-free MV)

STRESS
PEACE
At this point I'd take it :giggle:

Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:19 pm

Interesting little detail. On the HELLO! DRIVE! radio shows that get uploaded to the UP-FRONT channel, Ichioka Reina used to introduce herself as 'from the H!P Trainees'.
This is the first time's she's introduced herself as 'new group leader'.
Post a reply