[3/8] Morning Musume. '17 63rd single - BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [3/8] Morning Musume. '17 : BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy (63rd single)

Postby Chibs » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:57 pm

there are some cute dance instructors? there
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Re: [3/8] Morning Musume. '17 : BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy (63rd single)

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:02 pm

^^ Same!

Maria is in the dance club, for a little over a year now. Akane's not bad, but I think Miki was a bit better. SHE'S TOTALLY CHANNELING RIHO lol jk :rofl:
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby TotallyUncool » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:20 pm

Miki does look so much like Riho! But the really strange thing was that there were times when I'd see Sakura's face, and my brain whould think Koharu?!? :blink:
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby Amped » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:57 pm

Amped wrote:Promotion event

Morning Musume。'17 Worldwide Handshake Event in Taipei decided!

Friday 10th March 2017 (Taipei local time 7PM)

Ayumi Ishida, Sakura Oda, Miki Nonaka, Kaga Kaede, Reina Yokoyama

https://www.facebook.com/upfrontlink/po ... 2074304373
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 458b406c7/

Promotion event

Morning Musume. '17 will have nationwide talk and handshake events (ZDA) across Japan on 3/11
http://www.helloproject.com/news/6529/

Fukumura Mizuki :
[Niigata Prefecture] Aeon Mall Niigata
[Gunma prefecture] Aeon Mall Takasaki

Ikuta Erina :
[Fukuoka Prefecture] JR Hakata City
[Okayama Prefecture] HMV Aeon Mall Okayama

Iikubo Haruna :
[Hiroshima Prefecture] Tower Records Hiroshima
[Hyogo Prefecture] HMV Sannomiya VIVRE

Kudo Haruka :
[Chiba Prefecture] Seibu Funabashi
[Shizuoka Prefecture] Tower Records Shizuoka

Ogata Haruna :
[Kyoto Prefecture] Tower Records Kyoto
[Osaka Prefecture] Tennoji Mio

Haga Akane :
[Hokkaido] Coach and Four Munich Ohashi
[Kanagawa Prefecture] Tower Records Kawasaki

Fukumura, Ishida, Oda, Nonaka, Haga, Kaga, Yokoyama :
[Tokyo] Tower Records Shibuya Store Rooftop

Ikuta, Iikubo, Ogata :
[Osaka Prefecture] Abeno Cues Mall

Kudo, Makino :
[Aichi Prefecture] HMV Sakae
Last edited by Amped on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Jessi » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:31 am

jeiwa42 wrote:From watching the dance lesson:
I think Kaedi is winning the ikemen race already lol
Miki looks really pretty with her hair down. She also strongly channels Riho with her hair like that xD
Eripon looks stunning, and I now think she's a Taiki Bansei. Also, her doing her little dance during the X-formation practice while waiting for that part of the song caught me off guard, that was unexpectedly cute of her lol

Tbh I see Kaedi and Kudo very different as far as the Ikemen vibes are concerned.

Kudo has a very boyish charm to her. Whereas Kaedi has a more badass Yosshi-esque vibe going for her. I am actually not sure if MM has ever had a boyish character like Haruka. Kaedi's really grown into her character, I think its something she lacked when she was a younger KSS, but shes totally rocking it now. I wasn't sure about her when she was initially added, but I've really grown to love her.

Also regarding Yokoyan, does anyone else see her channeling Eri? And I don't just mean because of that picture posted a few days ago.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Celedam » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:42 am

Jessi wrote:Also regarding Yokoyan, does anyone else see her channeling Eri? And I don't just mean because of that picture posted a few days ago.

Not really. Sure, they look similar, but that's all. To me, she seems less eccentric and more self-aware than Kame ever was. She's sweet and eager to please, which are fine qualities to have in a newbie, but I don't see her ever behaving like this…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qBoREFhVf0

If anyone, it's Fukuchan who seems to be channeling Kame.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:30 am

BRAND NEW MORNING MV hits 1 million views, a week before release.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Chibs » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:31 am

^^Respectfully I disagree, it is Maachan that channels Kamei. Fukuchan loves Kamei, and Reinya looks like Kamei.
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Celedam » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:47 am

Respectfully I disagree right back. Maachan isn't eccentric, she's full-blown sociopathic. Rules don't apply to her, and other people exist only to give her attention. If they don't, they become her enemies. She's massively ADHD, she shows very little empathy toward others, and she can barely even look most people in the eye. She should have outgrown such behavior by now, but she hasn't, and the only reason she gets away with it — in fact, gets paid for it — is because she's a cute girl with some talent. The same behavior in almost anyone else of the same age (17!) would get them arrested and/or committed.

I'm not kidding.

Anyhow, Kame wasn't like that at all. She was pleasantly goofy and had a unique way of looking at the world, but she also knew how to modulate that part of herself and she was always kind to others. And when I look at the current lineup, I think Fukuchan is the most like that.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby resop2 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:28 am

My view of Mizupon is much different. To me, her most defining attribute is that she is a super fan of idols who became an idol herself. I haven't heard of any stories of Eri being a fan of the other H!P idols. Mizupon has stated that she is very similar to Yamaki Risa in this respect.
resop2
Skeptic

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project