Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [11/23] Morning Musume. '16 62nd single "Sou Janai / Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Mukidashi de Mukiatte"

Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:32 pm

FINALLY.

Sou Janai is really good... and kind of emphasizes there aren't really any squeaky voices in Momusu right now. Maachan's seems to be the highest. I don't think I've EVER heard that except.. Platinum Era maybe? Interesting. It really gives the group a unique vocal color. Super excited about this single because I MISSED THEM SO DAMN MUCH.

Re: [11/23] Morning Musume. '16 62nd single "Sou Janai / Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Mukidashi de Mukiatte"

Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:21 am

Okay so I like Sou Janai, but i'm not quite in love with Sou Janai. Maybe it will grow on me? Who knows? I guess I'll find out when I see the PV.

Right now it sounds A LOT like Dakishimete Dakishimete except that DakiDaki is my favorite berryz song of all time and Sou Janai is not as good.

Anyway I am excited for a Makino Maria lead. I could tell that shes been getting a bit more of a push recently. I think if she cultivates her character more she could be really amazing. (Now if only the rest of 12th gen could follow suit...)

Other than that I think that the titles of the other two songs sound really interesting. I wonder if one of them will be funky and similar to Utakata because of how popular it was?

Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:25 am

the radio rip of Sou Jyanai uploaded on youtube last week sounded really muffled. it was a bad radio rip.

heres a clearer rip from today's Morning Jogakuin radio show
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7y7i9882typhse9

Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:03 am

Oh, I can hear electric keyboards in this clearer rip, it's really nice! I like it more now xD

Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:20 am

Why can't I do the "preview" on mediafire anymore? I have to always download now...

Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:38 pm

Ugggggh it's like the hiccups, I can't get it out of my head unless something else startles/distracts me. Fine fine, for once the radio rip has made me go from 'meh' to 'yeah okay fine, I like it.' (It's the harmonies that you can pick out from the rip, I'm a sucker for them.)

Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:43 pm

Morning Musume is in Korea

Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:48 am

It's kinda meh. Not only does it sound similar to Dakishimete Dakishimete, but it also sounds kinda recycled.
As a crazy cat lady I have high hopes for 'Sexy Cat no Enzetsu'.

Re: [11/23] Morning Musume. '16 62nd single "Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Sou ja nai / Mukidashi de Mukiatte"

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:23 pm

http://helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7259/

Single is titled "Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Mukidashi de Mukiatte / Sou Janai"

Re: [11/23] Morning Musume. '16 62nd single "Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Mukidashi de Mukiatte / Sou ja nai"

Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:28 am

from Hello! Drive! radio show

Sou ja nai (full radio rip)
Post a reply