[11/23] Morning Musume. ‘16 62nd single - Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Mukidashi de Mukiatte / Sou ja nai

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [11/23] Morning Musume. '16 62nd single "Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Mukidashi de Mukiatte / Sou ja nai"

Postby AyuHikaru » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:49 pm

I just got back from vacation and finally got to catch up...

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SINGLE. All three songs are great and Sexy Cat is EVERYTHING. I'm a huge sucker for that musical vibe Tsunku likes to throw down.

Selfishly, I'm not sure how to feel about Maria being pushed to center ONLY because I know she'll be my MM oshi once Harunan graduates and I generally don't like centers. It's kinda that weird hipster thing where you don't like something once it becomes popular so liking Maria as much as I do and watching her become center is conflicting man.

Still, love her a lot so I'll deal with it ahaha.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Re: [11/23] Morning Musume. '16 62nd single "Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Mukidashi de Mukiatte / Sou ja nai"

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:10 pm

That song is a yes. oh my gooooosh it's so good *^*
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby teth » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:17 pm

Amped wrote:Mukidashi de Mukiatte (audio fan recording from the music video premiere event)

lyrics and composition by Hoshibe Shou (he/she first song written ever for Morning Musume. '16)

Hoshibe is male.

This song is so much better than Sou ja nai!
teth
Acolyte

Postby Rysaria » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:32 pm

Can they perform the hell out of this one please? This is the kind of song I've secretly been hoping for, the kind they keep giving other groups. It's memorable and fun to sing and from how they describe the music video, I can't imagine the other two can beat it. Please let it have a good dance...

(I've finally found something to play over and over instead of Mugen Climax lulz)
Kitagawa RioKawana RinArisawa IchikaYagi ShioriSatoyoshi UtanoSaito Madoka
Rysaria
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KitagawaRio/YagiShiori

Postby Obsidian » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:36 am

Has it been revealed who arranged Mukidashi de yet? It's seriously amazing, not ground breaking... but everything a Dance inspired pop song should be.
Obsidian
Acolyte

Postby forgetmenots » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:33 am

If MukiMuki has a strong video like Sexy Cat, this willbe the strongest MM single overall in a while. Sexy Cat has that same charming quality as Utakata and is a strong follow-up, while MukiMuki is just plain good.

I also feel weird about Maria center, she's visually stunning, but she didn't seem very iconic singing wise. But I guess that's why she's not an ace.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby otaku_blue » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:07 am

Maria looks boss with her arms crossed haha
Also OgaHaru is seriously the group's visual. She's so flawless.

also MukiMuki is the best. I think it's my favourite MM EDM dance track now.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Amped » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:57 am

Promotion

Fortune music box set with an event ticket (Group photo-op, 3 or 4-shot photo, 2-shot photo, individual sign, shake hands and talk event, or individual handshake event)
https://fortunemusic.jp/morning_201611_main/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Jessi » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:31 pm

YES YES YES

Mukidashi de Mukiatte is everything I've been waiting for in a Morning Musume single. Mugen Climax level of quality. I absolutely love it. Favorite of the 3.

I like Sexy Cat. I will say that Fukuchan's weird cat dances throw me off, but overall I think the PV is perfect and the song isn't bad at all.

But Mukidashi de Mukiatte is a whole nother level of perfection. I hope the PV is just as good.

I'll repeat that I think Sou ja nai has the quality of a B-side. Not bad per se, but not strong enough to stand on its own. But this is a triple A with two amazing A-sides to couple and essentially can afford to have one B-Side quality song. Its basically a glorified B-Side with a PV lol
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:45 pm

^Our next Karaoke song duet? lol
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project