Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [10/19] ANGERME 5th single : Umaku Ienai / Ai no Tame / Wasurete Ageru

Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:35 am

I think this single is pretty great overall so far. 100 times better than the trash that was the last single. The girls singing is pretty on point and I was worried about that. Umaku Ienai's seems a little weird. I don't understand the PV and it's connection to the song.

I'm interested to see Wasurete Ageru since I've stayed away from it. It'll be a nice surprise when they preview the MV.

Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:12 am

Tsugitsugi Zoukuzoku and Itoshimi Distance was far from trash; get your ears checked :heart:

Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:30 am

Umaku Ienai is just okay, but I do like Rina's notes at the end. The MV is pretty neat, too.

Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:43 pm

^ My ears are just fine thanks but overall I hated the last single. You can fight me on it but you won't change my mind. While Tsugitushi Zoukuzoku was great, Itoshimi Distance and Koi Nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru we're both my least favorite songs of 2016 and putting them in as Meimi's last single made it worse. One song does not make for a good single so it went off into the trash pile.

There's a whole lot more going on vocally with this single that I enjoy. I was even surprised with Rina and she's my least favorite member.

Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:04 pm

from Hello Station

Angerme Wasurete Ageru MV (Hello Station Edit)
https://youtu.be/ic0CWVQov0w?t=42s

first press bonus postcards
http://www.helloproject.com/news/5832/
Last edited by Amped on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:19 pm

Ooo fancy PV.

For me, the two singles (this and last) rank about the same... TsugiTsugi was REALLY strong to me, but Itoshima and Koi Nara fall short. Itoshima was interesting, but not my style and Koi Nara just felt boring compared to the other stuff they've been doing. This single on the other hand... Ai no Tame is my favourite of the 3 but while all three are not bad songs, none are as strong as TsugiTsugi. It's just a far call from last year where they would have 2-3 REALLY strong songs on each single. 2015 set really high standards for ANGERME songs.

Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:32 pm

Well not gonna lie Wasurete Ageru is not my type of thing. Just very lackluster of a song.

But that PV! Can we just keep thing trend of good PVs going. I love it.

Spoiler: show
Also the last two singles were bomb you guys are insane

Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:35 am

I loved the last single. In this one, I only love Wasurete Ageru. But I'm ANGERME trash, so I'll eventually grow to love the other two songs. :P

Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:53 am

Video is very pretty and I actually really like the outfits , some of my favorites a long time for sure

Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:37 am

I'm dying there's a dance shot being used in the video that's not gonna be released :crying:
Like please just release it UFP.

I really like the colour scheme and sets. The song is nice too. I can't tell if I like the multiple videos in screens thing or if its just a bit tacky?
Post a reply