Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [10/26] Buono! 1st DVD Single "Solatido ~Nee Nee~ / Rock no Seichi"

Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:08 am

I'm gonna cry, my group is back. :crying:

I hate I love this group so much but they're always on such shaky ground. Why can't it be permanent already!?

Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:23 am

The dream came true, Buono! comes back! :yahoo:

This line, man !!! But it will be okay for lives ?! :fear:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:36 am

Got ready eyed reading this not gonna lie :'(

Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:17 pm

Hearing those three voices together again is just tearing me up inside. :heart: :heart:

I'm noticing that Momoko's face is starting to mature a bit. She's starting to look like Kashiyuka a bit.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:25 pm

Airi's note. :notworthy:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:53 pm

I'm so happy right now. I love these three together both vocally and with their personalities. Airi just seems so much younger hanging out with these two and I like it.

I know it's unlikely, but I really hope they do a mini livehouse tour of like 5 venues, hitting Osaka once.

Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:19 am

I'm just so happy they are back together and have a new single. Buono is one of my favorite H!P subgroups of all time and I love nearly every song they've ever released. At this point they could sing a dictionary and I would be excited.

Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:13 pm

I WAS JUST LISTENING TO BUONO TODAY AND THINKING "I wonder if they're actually gonna regroup eventually."
wtf

Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:43 pm

Don't forget that they've got a concert at Budōkan coming up in a couple of weeks. I'd say that we can probably look forward to a live DVD and/or Blu-ray release later this year, as well.

Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:10 am

The DVD single has their release date set for 9/21 on CDJapan and it said the same on the clip of them announcing it. Perhaps they accidentally put Juice's release date on Buono's on the official site?

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/DAKUFBW-1514
Post a reply