Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [10/26] Juice=Juice 8th: Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~/KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!!/Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou

Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:46 am

the end fade is so awkward :(

But the MV is great. its really done well. I love it. The girls look amazing.
I kinda wish it had a more impressive choreography, but I'm also concerned about kntm's health and that she doesn't push herself too much.

I love the song!

Re: [10/26] Juice=Juice 8th: Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~/KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!!/Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou

Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:21 am

The only way in my head I can justify that terrible fade so that it doesn't piss me off is thinking of it like, "Hey, I'm sitting on the side of a Dream Road. What's that noise fading in? Juice=Juice? Woah yeah, sweet, cool, oh you're leaving, okay, fade out as you continue down the road til I can't hear you anymore. Bye! <3" Juice=Juice drive-by 2016.

But that's just my own pet peeve, fading out always feels lazy to me...

Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:16 pm

I like the close-up shots. I don't remember if one of the girls talked about it somewhere (so I don't know if it's accurate), but it looked like they filmed the scenes with the girls mouthing the lyrics backwards and then reversed and matched it in editing. Some of the lipsync is a little off, but the flower petals flowing upwards is a really pretty touch.

Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:04 am

"Dream Road" is my second favorite song of the year after "Tokyo to iu Katasumi." The arrangement is AMAZING, some of the best we've heard from H!P in recent years. The shouting in the chorus just builds the hype. I couldn't be happier with this song. The rest of the single is great, too. Ugh, I'm so hyped.
And...the PV is very beautiful. Although, I wish H!P would stop using grey backgrounds! I think this PV would've been more stunning with a dreamlike, colorful background like the song title suggests. But, the petal/rain scenes are surely gorgeous.
Unpopular opinion, but, I love the dance, actually, it's very interpretative and artistic.

Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:07 pm

from Hello Station

KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!! MV (Hello Station Edit)
https://youtu.be/ic0CWVQov0w?t=8m25s

Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:39 am

The vocals sounds really flat in the studio version?
And I honestly can't tell what changed in these 2 a-sides that warranted such a lengthy delay? Like you'd think in that time we could've had a better recording of the song or better covers at least.

Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:05 pm

Juice=Juice KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!! MV

Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:37 pm

the vocals still kinda sound flat?

but other than that LOVE IT.

loooooooove this single

Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:39 am

The vocal thing bothers me because I thought their performance on The Girls Live was amazing (Sayubee's vocals=mind-blowing).

Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:26 am

I didn't like it at first but it's grown on me. It's a cute little Michael Jackson homage.
Post a reply