Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [5/11] Morning Musume。'16 61st single [Tokyo to iu Katasumi] (Suzuki Kanon's last)

Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:59 am

It's not like I hate it or anything, it's just that I won't give my preference of it until I hear/see more. There are songs that you instantly love, and there are ones that needs time and/or the whole package before you love it. For me, that's the second.

Sorry that I can't be an instant-fan for this song. :fear:

Re: [5/11] Morning Musume。'16 61st single [Tokyo to iu Katasumi] (Suzuki Kanon's last)

Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:15 pm

forgetmenots wrote:I'm in team love. I adore the instrumental and the back singing. I want to dance around my room to it.

I love the instrumental, just the song in general doesn't have me quite hooked

Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:47 am

Yeah, as far as I could tell, I thought it was pretty good!

Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:57 am

I... like it. But I need to listen to the studio version! :fear:

Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:40 am

So far, I'm really enjoying it. I can't wait to hear a higher quality rip though.

Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:58 am

Tokyoという片隅/The Vision/泡沫サタデーナイト(仮)(曲順未定)
http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7217/

Tokyo to Iu Katasumi / The Vision / Utakata Saturday Night

Last title could be renamed. Track order to be decided.

Re: [5/11] Morning Musume。'16 61st single

Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:13 pm

And still no Wakacchanai I see....

Anyways, The Vision sounds pretty cool, though I'm kind of not surprised if Zukki isn't going to get a solo song here tbqh

Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:44 pm

They removed the page. :(

Edit: it's back. :fear:
Last edited by Denki on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:08 pm

I like it.
Its quite hard to assume it is a good song from concert rip.
Mizuki and Harunan's (?) line "waruiii... wowow" parts <3
the most is, lyrics and composition by Tsunku :yahoo:

Re: [5/11] Morning Musume。'16 61st single [Tokyo to iu Katasumi / The Vision / Utakata Saturday Night] (Kanon's last)

Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:10 pm

^I think it's Ayumi, it sounds like her voice. Of course we'll have to wait for footage to know for sure (and radio rip will help, but Miki/Maa lines are tricky lol)

I actually like the melody as well, but in general I'm hoping that with the main A-side being the Maa/Oda lead, that it's an indicator of what kind of songs we can hope for in the future. I like the rawness of it after the slick cool of Riho-songs and the computerized Sayu-influenced ones.

Also I feel dumb but what does EDM mean to people? This song doesn't sound like what I would consider EDM at all.. it's fast paced, but it's violin, drums and guitars, it's not electronic beats. For me MM has been slowly straying away from it the last couple of singles.
Post a reply